PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

LATEST UPDATE:

Netsafe worked, atleast that's what I got from the CC on Amazon. Will reach by tomorrow. Also got a free 4GB card with it. :D

Another freaking update: :raygun:

The 12.5k I had deposited towards my Mom's CC showed up now :furious: right after I had put in another 13k into the Netsafe card to purchase the Vita. Damn! But all's well that ends well.

Sorry for the trouble :) and thanks to Just_Another_Guy and AngerSmash for their help. Thanks guys! :cheers:

Wishful thinking man. It was always going to be a 10% discount.

It's not a wishful thinking ..

Go some pages back U will find some rumors about 40% discount on games on PSN store

That's was the reason given for high cost of memory cards :)

i m using uk psn account in my ps3 and i wnt to use tht account in vita also , so 1 question will i be able to redeem online pass for games in that uk account as we cnt redeem online pass in uk psn account in ps3 , pls help :(

Ur query is very bery confusing...

i m using uk psn account in my ps3 and i wnt to use tht account in vita also , so 1 question will i be able to redeem online pass for games in that uk account as we cnt redeem online pass in uk psn account in ps3 , pls help :(

It depends on the games..... Thing is, some (very few) games have different versions only for UK as compared to the rest of EU..... And, we Indians, get the "Rest of EU" version..... So, if you buy the game from India and try to redeem the code from the UK PS Store, it won't work..... Remember it's only for some games...... Heavy Rain, GOW3, UC2 are some examples I can remember.....

It depends on the games..... Thing is, some (very few) games have different versions only for UK as compared to the rest of EU..... And, we Indians, get the "Rest of EU" version..... So, if you buy the game from India and try to redeem the code from the UK PS Store, it won't work..... Remember it's only for some games...... Heavy Rain, GOW3, UC2 are some examples I can remember.....

f**k i hv to use indian account than , damn u sony atleast allow to make 2 user acc on vita :furious:

Pointing out the obvious isn't hating.

Besides, you're probably so riled up that you and Zodak are writing up a petition for MS to come up with a portable console by now while I'm actually having fun with the Vita.

:giggle:

Lolz No ..

Ninty does the job for me :P

Archived