Silent Hill HD Collection

playstation

Finally! Very good decision there.

And yeah even I wish they had included SH4. I loved the game. Hated it in the first hour of play but it grew on me. The story is also one of the best in the series.

will this game manage to scare me, I mean to say that I love horror movies and hardly ever get scared, except the movies that play on your psyche

Silent Hill is pretty much the video game version of that.

Just make sure you don't read much about the games before you play them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I completed SH2 on the 360 and didn't face any frame rate issues. The noticeable issue was a momentary pause before any cut-scene began. Haven't started SH3 yet, so no idea about it's problems.

• 2 years later...

Not sure where to post this, seems apt here.
Fungo did a live stream of Silent Hill 2 with Guy Cihi or James Sunderland as we know him. Guy gave out many revealing facts about SH2's story, James and about the game's development which never made out to the public. Some game changing revelations, spoilers of course. SH2 fans might appreciate it.

SH2 ending spoiler

Can't believe that Mary's corpse was in the backseat of the car we see in the beginning, the one where James finds a map. :surprise:

Can someone let me know if the Silent Hill HD Collection for the PS3 is available anywhere online?

I have checked on Flipkart, Amazon India, Nextworld, Game4u but it's OOS everywhere.

For what platform..?

I'm actually playing through the SH series right now. I just beat SH1 (psx version on PS3) two days ago. Now I'm looking to start SH2. SH HD collection is rare to get a hold of here, and besides I'm hearing nothing but negative reviews from fans of the genre. They specifically don't see to like the new voice acting. Anyways, I'm thinking of starting SH2 on an emulator (PCSX2). Don't know why Konami just didn't do a simple HD update of the game.

Archived