The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

That's a known bug. Dunno if it has been fixed or not. Just kill everyone present there to continue the quest.

i've done the quest mate & got the Awesome Ebony mail too but i found it funny why he didn't disappear even after i sacrificed him lol.So its a bug eh.....I'll download the new patch & see.Anyway Oghma infinium :O ITS A BLOODY ACE.

i 've done so many quests to level up till 49 & one read from this book Ta-Da Level 50

There's an amazing exploit if any one wants to cheat with this book

can anyone tell me where to get recipes for smithing potion- barter potion- enchantment improvement potion- other such skill enhancing potion recipes ???

and i cant seem to enchant my gear with certain abilities for eg - if i disenchant a shield with 40 % fire resistance, i cant seem to apply this enchantment to my helmet or armor - only able to enchant rings and amulets with the said enchantment - if i disenchant gauntlets or boots then that enchantment can only be applied to boots or gauntlets or rings and amulets but NOT to helmet or body armor and vice versa :helpsmilie: is this how its meant to be ? or is it some bug ?? completed 150 hrs lvl 50 is there any way i can disable the level cap or increase it beyond lvl 82 ? cause i wanna be a jack-of-all-trades :gunsmilie:

and has anyone received the EBONY BLADE ? that samurai looking katana ebony blade u find in dragons reach ?? cause i cant seem to enchant it :( it draws the life force from enemies and i upgraded it 202 damage with 100 smithing but i cant seem to add an enchantment to it!!

whats the highest damage anyone here has improved their weapons to ?? my highest base damage is 140 with 25% bonus 2 handed damage given each by boots and gauntlets

whats the highest damage anyone here has improved their weapons to ?? my highest base damage is 140 with 25% bonus 2 handed damage given each by boots and gauntlets

My daedric sword have some 180 damage and 27 or 28 of fire and frost damage each. Add some 44% one handed improvement and all.

Ebony blade already has that enchantment so you cannot enchantify it further. In my case I couldn't even improve it anymore, you could, that is interesting.

You can find the recipes at any of the alchemist shops, or you can know one effect of the ingredient by eating it (2 if you've got the perk) and you can combine them and in the process unlock more recipes.

Some enchantments can only be applied to some part of your kit(weapons and/or armor) so it is perfectly normal.

• Like 1

Ebony blade already has that enchantment so you cannot enchantify it further. In my case I couldn't even improve it anymore, you could, that is interesting.

I literally killed every one in white Ebony blade ain't upgrading at all :(

I literally killed every one in white Ebony blade ain't upgrading at all :(

If you want to upgrade it then you have to deceive those who trust you, so in short you have to kill your followers or people who are friendly towards you(like those who given an option of joining you, I ain't sure about this but killing your followers is guaranteed)

Yes mate i did that too killed ...

Lydia,Araena Aethis from companinons it didn't works so left doing & reloaded my previous save as Araenea is my super powered follower

You killed them while they were your companion?

Ps3 version?

That's weird :|

PS3 1.5 patch has MASSIVE BUG:

As I have a few days to myself I thought I would crack on with Skyrim, it’s just been patched so everything should be fine now, no backwards dragons, no dodgy quests, right?

Wrong.

Turns out that the latest patch on PlayStation 3 has a new bug; When your character enters water the game crashes and it’s time to hold down the power button and reset the console.

Bethesda’s solution: Delete your game data and reinstall the whole package including the updates.

My solution: Swear at Bethesda, throw Skyrim in the bin.

Thanks to gazo69 for the tip.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/08/skyrim-1-5-patch-on-ps3-has-massive-bug/

:rofl:

My daedric sword have some 180 damage and 27 or 28 of fire and frost damage each. Add some 44% one handed improvement and all.

You can find the recipes at any of the alchemist shops, or you can know one effect of the ingredient by eating it (2 if you've got the perk) and you can combine them and in the process unlock more recipes.

Some enchantments can only be applied to some part of your kit(weapons and/or armor) so it is perfectly normal.

hope the expansion pack will include gem/precious stone slots in our armor and weapons like in diablo :scratchchin: hmmmm...... will make a request in nexus for a mod :devil:

You killed them while they were your companion?

Ps3 version?

That's weird :|

finallly got it after killing my wife & Lydia but it wasn't worth it,Normal ebony blade is enough i guess.Now this Largushbur gate has glitched me,Not opening :furious:

Who cares for skyrim on consoles anyway , we have Dark Souls , Dragon's Dogma , as the pc gamers would say update the pc it's cheap & you can play skyrim there , skyrim is better for pc anyway with all those mods

• Like 1

Who cares for skyrim on consoles anyway , we have Dark Souls , Dragon's Dogma , as the pc gamers would say update the pc it's cheap & you can play skyrim there , skyrim is better for pc anyway with all those mods

R u kidding me?Only reason i'vent got Naruto is cos of Skyrim.Hell it ate BF3 & COD MW3 & every other game on my PS3.Nothing but pure Skyrim every day!Mods r fun but Its an individual tale of every quest that makes this game so Awesome without regard for which console especially with such Sexy Trophies which i wont get on PC lol!Btw New patch fixed some of the bugs!

Edited by Dbz_479