The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3ds games from amazon.com/play-asia and digital cards from maximus cards

also considering the way they have priced the 3DS XL in India, I'm looking to import an XL model, will tell you guys how it goes, most probably amazon as 3rd party providers are providing shipping to India, put praying it doesn't get stuck in Indian customs

Black friday would be a good time to buy a 3ds. Last year target was giving away 2 3ds for the price of one :wOOtjumpy:

hmm... thinking of waiting till November, my finances are tight too :l

Amazon gives some seriously good deals on black Friday

Mario 3dland from shop 2. Bloody a**hole. He had quoted 2800 earlier but today said pal games are expensive. Quoted 3k so I went to a different shop to enquire and when I went back says it will now cost me 3200 :majesty:

I said fuk you I'm not paying a dime over 3k. Finally he decided to sell. Clearly a furfull raper trying to monopolize the situation

:rant:

There was another shop willing to sell for 2.8k but I would have to wait for 2 hours and I couldn't so had to buy it for 3k :)

Mario 3dland from shop 2. Bloody a**hole. He had quoted 2800 earlier but today said pal games are expensive. Quoted 3k so I went to a different shop to enquire and when I went back says it will now cost me 3200 :majesty:

I said fuk you I'm not paying a dime over 3k. Finally he decided to sell. Clearly a furfull raper trying to monopolize the situation

:rant:

There was another shop willing to sell for 2.8k but I would have to wait for 2 hours and I couldn't so had to buy it for 3k :)

Dang !

But does it matter much if we're importing games ? I've never actually imported any Ninty titles, so which one goes cheaper, US or UK ?

^ of course from the country you have purchased your 3DS. UK is PAL and US is NTSC.

I got from US and when I went to local games shop they mostly had PAL copies in stock.

Wii being sold here are NTSC...so its kinda screwed up.

What I mean is which one's cheaper for importing games, US or UK ?

Well...I cant say for sure. I haven't imported anything from US till date. Was getting good pricing on 360 games I used to get from UK but after TheHut stopping the shippings to India, dont think its going to be possible anymore.

Secondly, GBP has risen with a*s-crazy speed. I remember getting few blu rays for 71-72, and last week it was touching 88. Thats like more than 20% increase.

Archived