PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Did anyone feel like that the analog sticks are just too small and crampingly close to the buttons or is it just me ....?

I m having a hard time adjusting to them ,and the fact that they are way too sensitive doesn't help much... i dont exactly have small hands which makes it worse.Already having a bad ache in my right hand after 3 hours of uncharted. :(

big hands?

It's not that bad, initially I found it difficult to handle the vita , but now as I have got used to it, I can play games like MS also, with ease..MS RC requires a use of these analogs extensively , so try that game, it will help u with getting used to new analogs...

And yeah do add me on PSN

I just hope it gets better... with time .....

Sure man... i ll add u on psn what games you got for your vita? :)

What are you guys keeping using to keep/carry around/protect your Vita + Games since the Starter and Travel Kits still haven't officially arrived on Indian shores? I'm curious... this delay has gone too far IMO.

Here are photos of the Samsonite travel pouch I stumbled upon, which is originally tagged as a "Cable Pouch". Has two compartments, along with a SD card holder... perfect for the Vita :D

img0309rj.jpg

Very happy with the launch lineup... VT4's graphics and controls are fantastic, UC is amazing as expected, Everybody's Golf is addictive as hell, MvC3 is slowly growing on me and looking forward to tearing this baby apart in the next few mins... thanks FK :exoticdance::D

img0310rc.jpg

ok June 13th is way too far off in the future, also persona 4(totally forgot about it)

I'm getting the travel kit tomorrow, its arrived according to G4U

Archived