Max Payne 3

SchizoidFreud

MT looks at a game, sees if it's called CoD or Battlefield. If it is called either he buys it and loves it. Else he buys it anyway and rants.

Seems like you have missed my rants about some of the CoD iterations, although most of them were directed at Spinny for tricking me into buying the PC version of CoD:BO at launch.

The lighting is hard on the eyes, so it's a little exhausting to play for longer periods. But if you are a psychopath and love killing people in various ways, then this game is right up your alley. I think I'm at chapter 8 now and loving every second of it.

you know, if a game makes you ask that question, chances are high that you aren't really enjoying it :P

Or he doesn't want the game to end soon.

The lighting is hard on the eyes, so it's a little exhausting to play for longer periods. But if you are a psychopath and love killing people in various ways, then this game is right up your alley. I think I'm at chapter 8 now and loving every second of it.

Or he doesn't want the game to end soon.

You cant towards the end and thus the game feels like a drag.

The way levels are designed, im force to play as cover shooter.

Interesting. Every time I tried using cover to kill guys I ended up dead. The only way it felt that I could progress was by using bullet time and/or shoot dodge.

Cover + Bullet time to get headshots is generally what i used. I wanted to use more bullet dodge and run and gun but was unable too, in many cases in the end.

Quick save would had been useful to me since i didnt want to replay areas again and again.

Edited by 'Pranay

This "Last Man Standing Thing" does more harm than good on most occasions, There have been many times for me when Max has to use another LMS immediately after getting up(or sometimes even while he has just gone prone) because he is so sluggish. 1-2 bullets in the right place, and he is done on the Hard level. Am currently on Chapter 8, and have been dying frequently.

Just played Max Payne 1 and 2 before 3's release, and I could run and gun with shoot-dodge and roll on those two throughout the games, and it was lots of fun too that way. Now, it's not. Still have to play multiplayer.

Edited by Ph3N0M

And Rockstar really screwed up the Last Man Standing mechanic in the SP. If your killer is around a corner or behind a pillar and the crazy a*s Euphoria-engined slow mo death dive that Max takes happens to be in the wrong direction, you cant shoot your killer even if you can see him on the screen because the targeting reticule is stuck behind the wall/pillar/obstacle.

THIS.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthis.

I understand that game's have to change. I'm alright with them making him all physics-ey and the enemies crack shots. I'm fine with the cover system too. But if you're gonna go that route, you might as well go al out and let him move him between cover, move around on the ground and automatically move into cover from shoot-dodges (when you're next to cover, that is) too! Who the hell stands up in the middle of a gunfight!

And Grenades! Molotovs! ARGH.