WWE Smackdown vs. RAW 2011

aki_jazz

Nexux will be in next series... :scratchchin:

and told you guys tht this time... the game is gonna be nice...

I had a bit news about Road to wrestle mania.... but... it was this gr8... didn't imagine... :wOOtjumpy:

News from THQ says: They going to change the engine and lots of other thing in next WWE Smackdown vs Raw series...

I love working for THQ... Great news and great games...... :)

hmm

ppl were saying you get nexus if u pre-order that game ..

yeah stone and rock are busy with movies .. i knw

but goldberg was suspended ?? :O his contract was over at wrestlemania XX and wwe wrestler's complained about him that his Spear used to injure many ppl ..so wwe didn't renewed his contract and Goldberg had personally said he will not return to wwe because of vince.. and TNA is too low for .....

but in a recent interview he said his son want's to see him wrestle again so he might return ..hope so (he is my fav wrestler) btwn he would kick all those 7 nexus a**e* in 7 mins and then Goldberg will say Nexus you are NEXT !!! :bigyellowgrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xufs5zr93A

btwn I had created goldberg CAW in rvs 2010 ..we will play in future soon together ..whats your GT ? :clap3:

claspednomad :naughty:

Nexux will be in next series... :scratchchin:

and told you guys tht this time... the game is gonna be nice...

I had a bit news about Road to wrestle mania.... but... it was this gr8... didn't imagine... :wOOtjumpy:

News from THQ says: They going to change the engine and lots of other thing in next WWE Smackdown vs Raw series...

I love working for THQ... Great news and great games...... :)

but i just checked forums for wwe 2k11 and there they have confirm nexus with few others as a dlc for the game later///

and on google i found this

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/09/09/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011-full-roster-revealed-for-xbox-360-ps3/

but i just checked forums for wwe 2k11 and there they have confirm nexus with few others as a dlc for the game later///

and on google i found this

http://www.product-reviews.net/2010/09/09/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2011-full-roster-revealed-for-xbox-360-ps3/

Mate i am afraid to say that its isn't true... :scarerun:

i hv been with SVR2011 from last 1 year...

but no news of nexux came up..... i dnt think they gonna put it up.. cause this takes lot of time... may be in next series they put it in the Nexus...

and if its there and its gona be wesum... but thts the news even THQ hide from us.... :furious:

bought the game today,seems more like an update than a new game.RTWM has been improved with backstage arenas,universe mode is a good addition but it needs lots of fixes in the future,roster is impressive but the lack of nexus and our punjabi playboy is surprising,If u liked svr 2010 then u will like it

bought the game today,seems more like an update than a new game.RTWM has been improved with backstage arenas,universe mode is a good addition but it needs lots of fixes in the future,roster is impressive but the lack of nexus and our punjabi playboy is surprising,If u liked svr 2010 then u will like it

Yeah strange ..no Khali .. :O

btwn .. I like 2010 a lot than this one ..

Yeah strange ..no Khali .. :O

btwn .. I like 2010 a lot than this one ..

why???

2010>2011???

any reason....

what i know is that...2011 got more diff type of matches and universe mode is really good....becz u can play a whole life of any superstar...and game responses according to ur action...that is enemy etc etc...

if controls are the problem and i dont consider thm as a problem for me atleast...

if any problem in the game what are they plz tell...

why???

2010>2011???

any reason....

what i know is that...2011 got more diff type of matches and universe mode is really good....becz u can play a whole life of any superstar...and game responses according to ur action...that is enemy etc etc...

if controls are the problem and i dont consider thm as a problem for me atleast...

if any problem in the game what are they plz tell...

no 2011>2010 undoubtedly

Match creation is really good,hell in a cell has been completely revamped and is very realistic

Universe mode is a good attempt but it needs a lot of fixes and improvements,u cant choose ur enemy in universe mode universe does it for you on your own another problem with universe is there are lot of repetetive cutscenes.

RTWM stories are really good but backstage segments are very poorly done.

Controls are fine theres no problem in them,its same as 10 i personally like the new grapple system,

My biggest issue with the game is that this game seems like 10.5 and not 11.I hope u understand what i mean id say buy it if u liked 10 but dont expect a major overhaul

no 2011>2010 undoubtedly

Match creation is really good,hell in a cell has been completely revamped and is very realistic

Universe mode is a good attempt but it needs a lot of fixes and improvements,u cant choose ur enemy in universe mode universe does it for you on your own another problem with universe is there are lot of repetetive cutscenes.

RTWM stories are really good but backstage segments are very poorly done.

Controls are fine theres no problem in them,its same as 10 i personally like the new grapple system,

My biggest issue with the game is that this game seems like 10.5 and not 11.I hope u understand what i mean id say buy it if u liked 10 but dont expect a major overhaul

ya i loved wwe 2k10....

i enjoyed playing it....

every good game to play with friends on same console....

but i didnt like career mode in the game....of 2k10

so i was thinkin about 2k11 universe mode...as u said its good but universe choose ur enemy etc etc....but its way better thn 2k10 career mode right???

in wwe 2k10 u just go to ur car or house and choose the belt match u want nothing special....i hope its not like that in 2k11???right??

rep cutscenes and universe choosing things for me is ok for me....just want to know....what i asked above in this post only....

plz tell thanks :D

ya i loved wwe 2k10....

i enjoyed playing it....

every good game to play with friends on same console....

but i didnt like career mode in the game....of 2k10

so i was thinkin about 2k11 universe mode...as u said its good but universe choose ur enemy etc etc....but its way better thn 2k10 career mode right???

in wwe 2k10 u just go to ur car or house and choose the belt match u want nothing special....i hope its not like that in 2k11???right??

rep cutscenes and universe choosing things for me is ok for me....just want to know....what i asked above in this post only....

plz tell thanks :D

universe mode is way better than career mode

Whats the universe mode ??

n r the controls similar to WWE 2010 ?

its like a never ending career mode wherein a complete card is created automatically,there are cutscenes ,interferences.,storylines.The title matches happen at payperviews.its a vast improvement over career mode of wwe10.

Ya the controls are similar to 10

Archived