Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

anybody know what the size of bf3 is on origin ... and it seems people have had loads of problem with the dl... have those problems been fixed?

The problems with downloading are temporary, their shitty servers are taking a heavy beating from all the Humble Bundle buyers who're trying to redeem keys and download their games. Just give it a couple days and it should be alright.

I have few coupons for STEAM games. Anyone planning to buy these games, let me know and take these coupons from me!

75% OFF Ultratron

75% OFF Frozen Synapse

66% OFF Faerie Solitaire

50% OFF Super Meat Boy

50% OFF Orcs Must Die! 2

50% OFF Revenge of the Titans

50% OFF Magicka

Can anyone tell me if I can download a compressed version from a torrent and activate it from origin???

Big doubt. Primarily because of difference in file structure and the 'cracked' executables but worth a stab.

It depends. BF3 worked for me, though it download 2-3 GB additional files. FIFA 13 just couldn't work. It download around 4 GB extra, I got blank screen. Then I validate files, it download 500 something mb, still blank screen. I deleted it and did a fresh download via Origin, worked like a charm. So unless you already have the files, dont bother. Better download via Origin.

Can anyone tell me if I can download a compressed version from a torrent and activate it from origin???

IMO compressed versions miss a lot of files like stripped down quality of videos no multilanguage support no subtitles sometimes.. so i dnt think it will work..

and i think u have a problem of bandwidth thats why opting for the compressed version. but imagine the loss if it does not work??

The best option in my opinion is ask a member who have the game to copy the files in a dvd and send over to u.. i could have given if the games u looking for is present in my library and downloaded or even i could download them for u(Read unlimited bandwidth :P) but no dvd burner for me :samui:

i think it is possible , done the same for bad company 2 and fifa 12 . IF you were in Delhi , i could have given you my bf3 retail disc .

So GMG has a 25% off coupon on certain titles... I'm looking at Batman : Arkham Origins for $49.99 - $12.49 = $37.50 for a preorder. Is that a good deal?

I'm curious to see how good Origins will be.

Good deal IMO.. but u can also check steam trades to see if there is any better deal..