SPOILER Thread- Mass Effect 3

finished the game on normal.....took me about 24-25 hrs

had a galactic readiness of 91% and a ems of about 4100

chose the control option(the good ending)

thank god i didn't get any of my squadmates killed :P

also ..le sexy time with ashley=win :giggle:

all in all,the ending wasn't that bad as ppl say imo.......

but no way in hell i'm gonna repeat the game on insanity mode :scarerun:

Well the game is 99 % great.. I am just ignoring the ending completely..

Heck i didnt waste almost 100 hrs+ of my life playing me1, me2, me3 to be told that I got to do something different from other games that always have a glorious ending.

i play games so that I can achieve what can be achieved only in fantasy. otherwise I'd just sit and cook up stories if I wanted to waste time and more importantly on such poor endings.

to be frank i am alright with a twist, but this is not goli wada pav that you mess up.. you are talking about revenues in millions, so many people world over have bought this game and spent endless hours wasting time and electricity.. I now agree with fans who have spoken openly about it and maybe made bioware bend forward and provide us with a better ending..

Coming from the same guys who have overwhelmed and amazed the fans with their imagination, how hermione would say "having an imagination range of a teaspoon's tip" type of ending is really pathetic.

plus bioware forcing the war readiness thing is just sad.

though dont you guys think that me3 and skyrim match up in a way?

^^ if they charge for it ..... f**k em :rant:

if its free and dlc is any good...and provides reasonable explanation of events ..... they might change my resolution of never buying a bioware product again though. <_<

still Y U SPOIL ME IN LAST 5 MINS BIOWARE Y ???

361069586_tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

True?

3412527_700b.jpg

KINDA YEAH....atleast you ddon't feel like a moron at the end of a game that got you playing hours and hours just to see the ONE BIG F*CKIN EPIC CONCLUSION but bioware trools at your face and makes you feel like ...

me3sux.jpg

image_thumb.png

even the cat thinks its senseless...

end result cat brain > bioware :thumbdown:

KINDA YEAH....atleast you ddon't feel like a moron at the end of a game that got you playing hours and hours just to see the ONE BIG F*CKIN EPIC CONCLUSION but bioware trools at your face and makes you feel like ...

me3sux.jpg

image_thumb.png

even the cat thinks its senseless...

end result cat brain > bioware :thumbdown:

4k ems and choose to destory ,u can save ur shepard.

^^I had 5k ems and wasted some time on the mp to get the same ending .mp is not that bad though.

And No i dont call that addition of a inconsequentual 4sec video "living".

Point is there should have been entirely different endings based on your choices and not just 1 ending more-or -so with little or more difference and endings which actually had some sense and not some godamn godchild telling you what to do and what not to.

^^I had 5k ems and wasted some time on the mp to get the same ending .mp is not that bad though.

And No i dont call that addition of a inconsequentual 4sec video "living".

Point is there should have been entirely different endings based on your choices and not just 1 ending more-or -so with little or more difference and endings which actually had some sense and not some godamn godchild telling you what to do and what not to.

Child was part of indocteration.

Archived