PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Vita System Seller is here

While I still have to complete Disgaea 3 on the PlayStation Vita, I just found out Disgaea 4 is coming to the Vita as well! NIS America just announced Disgaea 4 Return and will be released in January 2014. Though, its not clear if this is for all regions. But, dood, its Disgaea! Its worth the wait.

I remember having Disgaea 4 on the PlayStation 3 a long time ago. Never really played it for some reason and I have no idea why I dont have this game anymore. The more reason to get excited on this news about Disgaea 4 Return is coming to PlayStation Vita! The title was announced during the 20th anniversary of establishment of Nippon Ichi Software live event in Yokohama, Japan.

http://jrpgonline.com/disgaea-4-coming-to-playstation-vita-dood

^^ get ps plus man..

i have like 10+ vita games and i don't even own a vita yet.. got all of them through ps plus.. almost all are 80+ on metacritic as well :)

gonna get a vita finally after gamescom.. waiting cuz they might announce a new model at their conf :P

^ if you are going to get ps4,this was probably the worst time to sell it.

i m hopeful with ps4 ,ps vita will make a lot more sense that s mainly why i decided to not sell it,but then again its worthless right now.

^ if you are going to get ps4,this was probably the worst time to sell it.

i m hopeful with ps4 ,ps vita will make a lot more sense that s mainly why i decided to not sell it,but then again its worthless right now.

Not getting PS4 immediately man. Getting a console during launch is something that I dont think I'll do :( You end up spending more and should wait for games to release.... Not against day 1 purchases... Just that it makes more sense IMO to hav the niggles sorted out before splurging on one :)

Not getting PS4 immediately man. Getting a console during launch is something that I dont think I'll do :( You end up spending more and should wait for games to release.... Not against day 1 purchases... Just that it makes more sense IMO to hav the niggles sorted out before splurging on one :)

agreed ,even i am not gonna get ps4 on launch ,would wait for a infamous second son bundle probably or maybe even later. :fear1:

Archived