Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Also anybody else feeling the really BAD effects of extreme stopping power, especially against GMAL users, yesterday was a terrible BS gaming session. got spawn killed 4 times in the train, and the clunky movement made it worse, went down 1 Kill and 7 deaths in just the starting 3 minutes of that F**king last match in the underground, so finally had to rage quit, I was SOOOO MAD at the end of yesterdays session !!!! I don't even feel like playing this game anymore. Just when you think, ND can't F**k Up the game more than they already have, they go an prove everyone wrong. At this rate i don't think this game will last the next few months. They are digging their graves deep !!!

Just had a talk with the local vendor he said he can do that turbo thingy to the R1 button :wOOtjumpy:

Will give it to him on monday and then KDR will BOOMMMM

You are so easy to troll, even the local vendor TROLLS with you boobie a*s !!!

Messing up a 3k worth controller, for a cheap a*s mod, NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

Let me tell you one thing in advance you boobie TAZ, these local vendors you are talking about are al JUGAADU people, ask this guy to guarantee that nothing will go wrong with the controller and you will see their true colors. he is gonna rip you off and then hand you a broken down #k worth garbage in the end.

^

Show us proof of it working. Btw, you don't want to hack your controller permanently, there are many occasions when you don't want turbo fire. There're switches that come that can enable and diisable turbo firing. Go for those if you really want it.

Waow only the stick is making the funny noise in your controller, which is very easily treatable, but modding a controller into a turbo one, requires soldering of various points in the main Chip of the controller, and if this guy doesn't know what he is doing, he is going to fry your controller, and YOU ARE OKAY WITH IT, just cause the analog sticks have started getting stuck, you are going to throw a controller worth 3k down the drain.

WOWWWWWW !!!!!

Archived