Gaming PCs

AtheK

hmm 2600 locked verion

also defference between normal asus p8p67 and pro is one supports just crossfire other supports both sli/crossfire.is there something else or just this

.mobo sure iam going to get this aus model. dunno about processar i was always thinking 2500k.no idea about hyper threading like which makes use of it

also another option 6850 crossfire for something like 20k dunno about heat and power consumptions issues.single 6850 is very power efficent

The P8P67 PRO has two PCI-E 2.0 slots running at 16x, whereas the normal P8P67 only has one. If, by any chance, you have to use a dual GPU setup down the line, it's much better to be running 8x/8x instead of 16x/4x or 4x/4x or whatever the hell the normal motherboard will offer.

Hyperthreading gives your applications extra threads to work with. There are tons of software that make use of it, and it's just something that you're better off having than without. Also, will you really need an unlocked multiplier and to go above 4.2GHz while overclocking on what is one of the world's fastest consumer CPUs?

The 570 runs really quiet and cool, and the power consumption wasn't a problem either.

Also, Phoenix combo... :lol:

The P8P67 PRO has two PCI-E 2.0 slots running at 16x, whereas the normal P8P67 only has one. If, by any chance, you have to use a dual GPU setup down the line, it's much better to be running 8x/8x instead of 16x/4x or 4x/4x or whatever the hell the normal motherboard will offer.

Hyperthreading gives your applications extra threads to work with. There are tons of software that make use of it, and it's just something that you're better off having than without. Also, will you really need an unlocked multiplier and to go above 4.2GHz while overclocking on what is one of the world's fastest consumer CPUs?

The 570 runs really quiet and cool, and the power consumption wasn't a problem either.

Also, Phoenix combo... :lol:

shizz didn't check properly i thought it runs on 8xx/8x. 4x suckz

so this combo

intel sandy bridge 2600-14700

Asus p8p67-pro:12800

Msi 570 gtx:20250

total:47750.this combo looks awesome.only thing iam looking is HIS 6950 2GB which is exact reference card from AMD which is useful for unlocking it to 6970

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

shizz didn't check properly i thought it runs on 8xx/8x. 4x suckz

so this combo

intel sandy bridge 2600-14700

Asus p8p67-pro:12800

Msi 570 gtx:20250

total:47750.this combo looks awesome.only thing iam looking is HIS 6950 2GB which is exact reference card from AMD which is useful for unlocking it to 6970

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-6970-radeon-hd-6950-cayman,2818-11.html

All of your competitors are marked here

Personally 6850 xfire looks best to me

Personally, I'd go with the 570 simply because you're not leaving performance to chance as there is a possibility that the 6950 might not unlock.

checked all reviews 570 gtx looks great for 20k.i will go with this combo,only thing iam missing is unlocked multiplayer with cpu.i hope just overclocking cpu won't make much defference atleast in gaming,plus if i buy k version need to get a cpu cooler

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

checked all reviews 570 gtx looks great for 20k.i will go with this combo,only thing iam missing is unlocked multiplayer with cpu.i hope just overclocking cpu won't make much defference atleast in gaming,plus if i buy k version need to get a cpu cooler

bro check 6850 Xfire in the link i gave above .... it performs much much better ....

:rofl:

multiplayer with cpu :rofl: boobs vs core1 core2 core3 core4 :rofl:

• Like 1