The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Death Note is awesome!!

1st season- :panic::clap3:

2nd Season- :spam:

Can't buy, no English version. Read in baka tsuki. Can start from vol4. Anime is well made so you won't miss anything in first 3 vols. First vol has story of firo and martillos becoming immortals. 2,3 are the flying pussyfoot train arc. Basically anime mix them both and make it even better.

From fourth new arcs will start.

Thanks.

I don't think I've ever been so emotionally drained from 8 episodes of a TV show. Jesus Christ. Stopped there for now. Will continue later.

Recently in the manga, this sh*t happens every issue.

Hamatora is just AMAZING!!

It feels so psychedelic with the art style and the universe is also great, very Darker than Black in some aspects.

Some of the characters are a little shallow but I'm sure they'll expand on them as the show goes on, only 7 episodes have been aired.

This is a definite keeper. I mean, look at how trippy this is (Only some parts of the fight scenes are like this)-

hamatora2.jpg

hamatora-ep1.jpg

Edited by (A)Kira

Finished Attack On Titan S1. This is literally one of my all time favorite anime right now. Right up there with the greats like Fullmetal, Ruroken, Death Note, Monster etc

Is it just me or does the anime deliberately use tropes to mislead you?

Btw, whoever has read the manga - does it continue to be this good? Only yes/no please. I won't read the manga - just want to know if I should lower expectations for S2

Finished Attack On Titan S1. This is literally one of my all time favorite anime right now. Right up there with the greats like Fullmetal, Ruroken, Death Note, Monster etc

Is it just me or does the anime deliberately use tropes to mislead you?

Btw, whoever has read the manga - does it continue to be this good? Only yes/no please. I won't read the manga - just want to know if I should lower expectations for S2

Yes.

The manga is miles better than the anime, even from the start. They have VERY different atmospheres.

I suggest you read it from the start to get a real feel of the world, its much more dark.

We don't have kawaii titans here.

I don't really think so.

"Oh all my friends and comrades got eaten, better cozy up to Eren"

Doesn't really fit the atmosphere, does it :/

But there was a part when Armin turned this bad guy gay.

:samui: Oh man , i wished it has some good eren x mikasa moment . There was few hints in the anime that mikasa like Eren .

Edited by Abdulah

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread