2012 Dec 21 (21-12-2012)

aki_jazz

Predict your own  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its epicenter would be New Zealand then, eh?

lol ... it's not going to be an earthquake or something that it will have an epicenter :doh:. And Gaurav, he did predict about 9/11. Also, if you look at the current situation ... China and US having a lot of issues, India and Pakistan as we all know, the Palestinians fighting, North Korea and South Korea have again started having extremely tense relations, China and Japan too are having political differences over a trapped sailor, people in southern Spain have now started violent protests and they want to form a separate country and let's not even get started on the issues of the African countries specially Nigeria.

So these things may boil over in the next 2 years. We don't know what the future holds. And anyway, just like i'm not sure that 2012 will be the end of the world .... the same way even you'll don't know for sure that it won't be anything major and is just a myth. So we will just have to wait and watch.

If you look closely at the picture, thats me in the background waving.

Basically, just like that comment, this is all horse excrement.

lol ... it's not going to be an earthquake or something that it will have an epicenter :doh:. And Gaurav, he did predict about 9/11. Also, if you look at the current situation ... China and US having a lot of issues, India and Pakistan as we all know, the Palestinians fighting, North Korea and South Korea have again started having extremely tense relations, China and Japan too are having political differences over a trapped sailor, people in southern Spain have now started violent protests and they want to form a separate country and let's not even get started on the issues of the African countries specially Nigeria.

So these things may boil over in the next 2 years. We don't know what the future holds. And anyway, just like i'm not sure that 2012 will be the end of the world .... the same way even you'll don't know for sure that it won't be anything major and is just a myth. So we will just have to wait and watch.

Haha, what Nostradamus does is use the same tactic that I use in giveaways. Enter a thousand and I'll win atleast 50. That's all he did - cept his was 10s of thousands. Of very obscure and indirect proclamations that could themselves be interpreted in a million different ways. It's hard not to hit the jackpot atleast a 100 times :P

What's more, the interpreting is always done after the fact, with the benefit of hindsight, and with the concerted aim of proving the relevance of a given passage to an actual event.

And his 9/11 prediction (as found in an email that formed the basis for news reports at the time) was this crap:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb",

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- Nostradamus 1654

Like really? that's a specific prediction to you?

That could very well have referred to a split in a political party if you want to look at it that way.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:

He died in 1566, nearly a hundred years before the date given in the email, 1654. The quatrain is nowhere to be found in his entire published oeuvre. In a word, it's a hoax.

Don't go about believing that Nostradamus dude. He had a few too many knocks to the head. There are 2 other 9/11 statements attributed to him. Once again, not actually found anywhere in his writings. :P

If you look closely at the picture, thats me in the background waving.

Basically, just like that comment, this is all horse excrement.

:lol:

Dude the Mayan calender ends in 2012 because they were unable to count after that date.Local descendents of the mayans as well as historians ave already confirmed this.

True. The news was all over 7-8 months back. Basically Mayans were retarded :P

Archived