The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cowon and Hughes can be quite a handful.. Only time will tell how they perform in the subcontinent.

Maybe, but they do not have the Aura of the old Aus teams that have visited. I am sure our bowlers are happy bowling to likes of Hughes and Cowon Rather then Hayde, Ponting or Hussey.

cook and kp took away series why cant clarke and watson do the same :P

harbhajan started his big talk again

when will he walk the talk

we might see aussies take spinners to cleaners and india calling a leg spinner after 2 tests

Could always be the case...

Maybe, but they do not have the Aura of the old Aus teams that have visited. I am sure our bowlers are happy bowling to likes of Hughes and Cowon Rather then Hayde, Ponting or Hussey.

Could always be the case...

Hmm.. They need a platform to become a Hayden or a Ponting. This series could well be one. Cowon did a decent job when India toured.

Awesome ! been hearing/reading about him a lot the past 5-6 weeks. Mostly cause he is from Kashmir and the associated baggage but i hope he goes on to be known for all the good cricketing reasons. He is supposed to be a decent bat too.

• Like 1

phew gambhir dropped finallly. :punk: 3 years without test century & avg of 30 combined. :sign_omg: sehwag should also be dropped if he doesnt score (& keep scoring). failure of openers is prime reason why we've been doing abysmally.

bhajji back but really the tosh he bowls is anyday better than the tosh ashwin bowls :giggle:

Yeah, Raina could have been picked looking at form, but he isn't a test player. Averages just 28.

Actually, not rotating players and trying new players at international level in T20s or ODIs, has led to situation when they dont have much options for tests.

Sehwag - scratchy and inconsistent, Sachin - out of form, Kohli - out of form in tests,

Dhawan - not tried, Rahane - not tried much, Vijay - not tried

Pujara - looks good, Dhoni - playing a lot better

Jadeja - cant contribute big with bat

people are asking for raina's return to test side based on what ? 1 irani game where everyone said mumbai's bowlers were weak? people forget that awful slog he played just when he came out to bat in NZ test when the match was in the balance & if it wasnt for dhoni playing a decent innings with kohli we might've even lost that match & series would've been drawn. he just doesnt have the temperament.

btw, rahane hasnt been tried at all & vijay has (in tests ie)

Oh..awesome..
N he's a good batsman also from what i have heard..
Hope he does well...

Damn i thot that rassool guy is fast bowler

so did i :lol: got all eager

They have Harbhajan, he bowls on one leg these days, because the other foot is in his mouth all the time.

I have a feeling bhajji will perform this series...

Anyone seeing the scores of Vijay Hazare trophy ??

Rayudu is being very consistent..Hope he gets a game soon..Atleast a T20..

So Bhajji is playing 2moro :good:

Ricky named the captain of MI in IPL 2013. Wow!

Camr to post this :doh:

n Few people here were questioning his place in the side..
They should have named Dinesh Karthik the captain...

also RCB names Kohli as captain..

n PWI sign Parvez Rasool from kashmir

So Bhajji is playing 2moro :good:

Camr to post this :doh:

n Few people here were questioning his place in the side..

They should have named Dinesh Karthik the captain...

also RCB names Kohli as captain..

n PWI sign Parvez Rasool from kashmir

Ha ha ha MI keeps doing it again...

people are asking for raina's return to test side based on what ? 1 irani game where everyone said mumbai's bowlers were weak? people forget that awful slog he played just when he came out to bat in NZ test when the match was in the balance & if it wasnt for dhoni playing a decent innings with kohli we might've even lost that match & series would've been drawn. he just doesnt have the temperament.

btw, rahane hasnt been tried at all & vijay has (in tests ie)

When did I 'ask'?

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic