Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Saw Ironman: Rise of Techovore, very boring was a tedious effort to sit through it. Marvel needs to take some cue from Dark knight anime, that was one helluva movie. Some of the sequences are good, but far and few.

5/10

• Like 1

guys what is the verdict on Ek thi Dayan ?

no spoilers please.

cant wait to watch it. have a relentless crush on huma qureshi :wub: she has got the enchanting allure.. the other anushkas, parineetis, alias aint gont nothing on Huma.

Marvel needs to take some cue from Dark knight anime, that was one helluva movie.

do you u mean the movie that came along or soon after batman begins but before tdk ? i thing gotham knights was the name.

yeah that was good. multiple bat stories shot by different directors, each with a distinct style.

I liked Gotham Knight too. Cool stuff.

Also, am I the only one who's sort-of lost interest in Iron Man 3 after the abundance of trailers they've shown? I'm kind of sick of seeing the same scenes over and over again. The house gets blasted, Tony is on thrown on the ground, explosions, Pepper and Ben Kingsley slurring his speech.

I'll watch it no doubt, but my hype level is very very low compared to the prev movies. I've not watched Man Of Steel trailer yet because I don't want that to happen with that movie too.

Edited by Dylanjosh

or you can choose to not watch the trailers :mellow:

it is really not that hard. havent seen beyond the first teaser. i can totally understand the call that movie makers reveal 40% of the movie in trailers but cannot for the love of me understand why people go on watching them and then complain.

or you can choose to not watch the trailers :mellow:

it is really not that hard. havent seen beyond the first teaser. i can totally understand the call that movie makers reveal 40% of the movie in trailers but cannot for the love of me understand why people go on watching them and then complain.

I was bored :mellow: Also, to be fair, I didn't know it would be like this. I watched trailers for all Marvel movies before but first time I'm feeling this.

I didn't watch DKR trailers though. Will do the same for MoS now.

There is a whole lot more than whats in the trailers.....

TDKR trailers were kickass.I even hv dat HD trailer on my phone right now. One thing I hate abt marvel movies is that they rely too much on CGI n hv normal masala story.Dying to watch Man of steel btw :P

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

TDKR trailers were kickass.I even hv dat HD trailer on my phone right now. One thing I hate abt marvel movies is that they rely too much on CGI n hv normal masala story.Dying to watch Man of steel btw :P Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

Can you really blame Marvel for using CGI? Superhumans don't exist in the real world you know.,.

Can you really blame Marvel for using CGI? Superhumans don't exist in the real world you know.,.

We do exist. We just try to keep a low profile B)
  • Like 1

do you u mean the movie that came along or soon after batman begins but before tdk ? i thing gotham knights was the name.

yeah that was good. multiple bat stories shot by different directors, each with a distinct style.

I liked Gotham Knight too. Cool stuff.

Also, am I the only one who's sort-of lost interest in Iron Man 3 after the abundance of trailers they've shown? I'm kind of sick of seeing the same scenes over and over again. The house gets blasted, Tony is on thrown on the ground, explosions, Pepper and Ben Kingsley slurring his speech.

I'll watch it no doubt, but my hype level is very very low compared to the prev movies. I've not watched Man Of Steel trailer yet because I don't want that to happen with that movie too.

Gotham Knight was good, but i was talking about Dark Knight Returns, superb stuff.