Wassup @ Gamineazy!

Gamineazy

On 2nd October, 2011 (Gandhi Jayanthi), a new Gaming lounge+ retail store called Gamineazy opened for business on the third floor of the Gopalan Innovation Mall (Near Jayadeva Flyover), Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.

309887_321827731168126_244955222188711_1516855_70245177_n.jpg

From that day forward, the Gamineazy team has been constantly striving to find innovating ways to serve our customers and engage/entertain our guests. Some of our repeat-customers have taken notice of the subtle and not-so-subtle changes that we keep bringing in, the latest of which includes our introduction of (finger) food and (non-alcoholic) drinks services for gamers in the lounge, in partnership with the Gopalan Mall's Food Court management! :bigyellowgrin:

We're happy that we've been able to bring smiles to a LOT of folks over the last several weeks and think that we've had reasonable success in showing folks in Bangalore a whole new way to play... and stay fit*!

*How you play is up to you, of course! ;)

Here are a few images of our lounge:

The Standard Zone

Gamineazy_-_Standard_zone.jpg

The premium zone - Gaming theater

Gamineazy_-_Premium_zone_-_large.jpg

The premium zone - 3D Gaming room

Gamineazy_-_Premium_zone_-_small.jpg

The Standard Zone - A view of the motion-gaming area + the regular gaming stations.

386693_338881712796061_244955222188711_1569325_84794251_n.jpg

The Standard Zone - A young guest having a swinging good time in the motion-gaming area

305134_297295053621394_244955222188711_1410737_1620134148_n.jpg

For more information, please check out the following links:

Our website: http://www.gamineazy.com

Our blog: http://gamineazy.com/blog/

Our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/gamineazy. We hope you 'like' us! :good:

We're starting this thread to keep everyone posted about the developments in our world... Services, contests, new games, used games (?!), etc!

Please do send us your thoughts/ comments/ suggestions. If you've visited us, please do share your experiences on this forum and/or share your pics on Facebook.

Cheers from the Gamineazy team! :wave:

Gamineazy's contest season starts off with a Gladiator Duel competition for kids of all ages! Hear the Battle Cry!!! :dwarf:

Gamineazy-Gladiator-duel-contest-December-2011.png

Registrations are open for three categories – Children (5-12 yrs), Ladies (16+) and Gents (13+).

- Registration charges: Rs. 100/-

- Registration venue: Reception desk of the Gamineazy store, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076

- Weapons: Errr... Let's not hurt anyone, okay? We'll use Sony Playstation Move controllers

- Contest venue: The Gamineazy lounge, Third floor, Gopalan Innovation Mall

Contest venue: The Gamineazy lounge, Third floor, Gopalan Innovation Mall

===========================================

Contest 1: Gladiator Duel (Gents) - 17th December, 2011 @ 5 P.M.

PRIZES:

I prize: Steel Series T-Shirt + 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

II prize: Steel Series backpack + 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

375494_342149492469283_244955222188711_1578521_1315738887_n.jpg

392143_342149755802590_244955222188711_1578524_156797846_n.jpg

Contest 2: Gladiator Duel (Children) - 18th December, 2011 @ 12 P.M.

PRIZES:

I prize: Gamecraft Pocket Boy gaming console + 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

II prize: Gamecraft Wireless gaming console+ 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

394481_342157109135188_244955222188711_1578562_113044310_n.jpg

Contest 3: Gladiator Duel (Ladies) - 18th December, 2011 @ 3 P.M.

PRIZES:

I prize: Ladies' clutch purse + 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

II prize: Ladies' tote bag + 1 hr of FREE gaming in any one of our premium zones (Gaming theater OR 3D gaming room)

389459_342157379135161_244955222188711_1578563_1090035246_n.jpg

For contest updates, including details of the schedule and prizes, please connect with us on Facebook.

Gamineazy's Gladiator Duel contest - 2011

Note: Folks based in Bangalore wanting to register off-site can ‘Like’ us on Facebook and/or send us a PM expressing interest. The details for registration would be sent to the person directly.

Please share this with all your friends! Let Gamineazy show you a great new way to play and stay fit!

No Xbox? :eyebrow:

I play games on Xbox only :)....

Dear Zodak,

As far as the Gaming lounge is concerned, it's only Sony Playstation... for now! We can help you with a whole range of XBox games and gear (MS, Razer, Nitho et al) though, through our retail operations! :)

Regards

The Gamineazy team

....xbox khali usa mian.....my opinion would be no...as far i have seen only console which get more sale and get more out of stock is XBox only...in india....

Maybe thats the case in Gwalior. Maybe people are buying it to mod it. Considering the whole country, PS3 outsells 360 in India by a good margin.

Folks, The awesome motion-sensor accessory for PCs – Razer Hydra is now available in the Gamineazy Store…. and it’s on sale!!!

25% off on the MRP.

Razer-Hydra.png

You pay just Rs.7499/- instead of Rs.9999/- Howzzzat for a New year special? :-)

:wOOtjumpy: Offer open till stocks last! Hurry!!! :wOOtjumpy:

The only modes of placing orders with Gamineazy as of now are:

1. By visiting our store at the Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore.

2. By booking your order online. Here are the steps involved:

a. Place the order by making an NEFT payment to the following account with your name clearly mentioned in the comments/ remarks section of the transaction:

Name: Gamineazy Entertainment Pvt Ltd

Acct#: 14722560000989

IFSC Code: HDFC0001472

b. Send a PM (on the IVG forum) or e-mail (care@gamineazy.com) to the Gamineazy team indicating your name, e-mail id, the transaction reference, payment amount and the item being ordered.

Subsequently, when the item arrives in our store, we shall contact you and let you know that the merchandise is ready for pick-up.

Note: Please PM us on IVG or contact us at care@gamineazy.com for availability and make a payment only when we confirm that stocks are available. If by any chance, we are NOT able to process the order after payment, we will happily refund your money.

As always, please feel free to write to us at Care@gamineazy.com if you have any questions regarding our services.

Regards

The Gamineazy team

• 3 weeks later...

The PS3 docks that you are using look cool. Where can I get one of them from?

Thank you, Cyclops! The docks are from an Italian gaming company called Nitho! We love how handy these little babies are, especially with wire management and controller charging. We are dealers for Nitho as well and have a few units in stock at our store. The MRP for each unit is around 2.5k. If you're based in Bangalore, you can pick one up from our store, or we could have it shipped to any location in India for a nominal charge. Please send us a PM if interested.

Regards

The Gamineazy team

No Xbox? :eyebrow:

I play games on Xbox only :)....

Yeah.

I'm sure you'll specially visit the place all the way from Delhi to play games on the Xbox despite of the fact you have one already.

Visited your lounge the other day, and have one small suggestion:

I liked the ambiance of the lounge very much, and everyone there was very friendly. The only problem is, someone like me who owns a PS3 would always want to play from the comfort of his home. The games you are selling are WAY overpriced. Skyrim was 3499? Flipkart sells it at < 3 grand now with free home delivery. It was not only new games like skyrim, old and worn out games like DMC 4 and many others should've been reasonably priced as well.

Buying from your lounge was a very difficult choice to make because the same games are available for less online. I bought a couple anyway with the intent of supporting you. We NEED more gaming lounges like yours around Bangalore. You could also have competitive pricing (which I know is difficult for a small time retailer) to attract more and more people.

Visited your lounge the other day, and have one small suggestion:

I liked the ambiance of the lounge very much, and everyone there was very friendly. The only problem is, someone like me who owns a PS3 would always want to play from the comfort of his home. The games you are selling are WAY overpriced. Skyrim was 3499? Flipkart sells it at < 3 grand now with free home delivery. It was not only new games like skyrim, old and worn out games like DMC 4 and many others should've been reasonably priced as well.

Buying from your lounge was a very difficult choice to make because the same games are available for less online. I bought a couple anyway with the intent of supporting you. We NEED more gaming lounges like yours around Bangalore. You could also have competitive pricing (which I know is difficult for a small time retailer) to attract more and more people.

Hello El Phantasmo,

Thank you so much for your feedback and patronage. We shall definitely consider tweaks in our pricing models to make our place a comfortable one to play and shop. Kindly note that it is very difficult for brick-and-mortar retailers to compete with the likes of e-tailers like F...t! We do offer discounts on some merchandise though, ranging from 5 to 10% for some of the older game titles. Also, our weekday lounge rates are 20% off regular rates.

Maybe when we get bigger and stronger, we can offer deeper discounts or something of the kind to make more shoppers smile! :scratchchin: Until then, it may seem to some customers that games being sold at MRP are too pricey! :unsure:

Warm regards

The Gamineazy team

Archived