Yebhi.com

sameuun

^^ Been 4-5 months. Once ordered an Addidas combo. Buggers sent some sh*t sunglasses, a totally useless pair of shoes (those roadside ones would look better in front of it) and some non working watch. Before that had ordered a deo & some perfumes from them. The scents never used to last more than 10 mins :doh: , though they looked exactly like the original, sans the terrible packing.

Ab to bas Shoppers Stop for perfumes and deos. At least you get legit stuff. :|

Why do you guys buy shoes online? I always buy them from the store during the sale. That way atleast you get the perfect size and legit stuff :bigyellowgrin:

Because its cheaper and get lot of good deals..

I have bought clothes and footwear from myntra lot of times..Had no issues..

Hope its same with Yebhi..

I ordered from yebhi 2 days back , since they had a huge sale on footwear..Almost all brands had huge discounts..

Hope it'll be good...

Myntra is genuine and their CC is good. Yebhi is shady. I think they throw in both legit & fake stuff in the mix and it boils down to your luck what you get. Personally, ALL the products I've received from them were fakes. :|

Edit: Also do you guys think it's profitable to give 1k off on 2k or 3k products ? Does it remotely make any business sense ?

Myntra is genuine and their CC is good. Yebhi is shady. I think they throw in both legit & fake stuff in the mix and it boils down to your luck what you get. Personally, ALL the products I've received from them were fakes. :|

+1000

I bought a pair of redtape from them and it turned out to be f**ktape :ranting: I already had a genuine pair which lasted more than the sh*t Yebhi gave me.

Because its cheaper and get lot of good deals..

I have bought clothes and footwear from myntra lot of times..Had no issues..

Hope its same with Yebhi..

I ordered from yebhi 2 days back , since they had a huge sale on footwear..Almost all brands had huge discounts..

Hope it'll be good...

How so? During the sale adidas, reebok , etc give 40% even 50% off flat. A 2k shoe costs only 1000-1200rs. :P

Edit: Also do you guys think it's profitable to give 1k off on 2k or 3k products ? Does it remotely make any business sense ?

Yes it is. During the sale adidas, reebok, etc offer 50% discount yet manage to earn a profit albeit a smaller one.

Id still prefer to buy during the sale from showrooms just to have the perfect size and an overall peace of mind :P

^^ And how do you know that the shoes are legit ? Have you ever compared them to the ones present in shops. I compared the Addidas received and found it to be a fake.

the quality , finish, the box - that's how I know whether they are legit or not .

Archived