Ask The Experts

Chaztin

^^^^

i overheard some pirated blu rays selling for around 1-1.5k (lol defeats the purpose of piracy) when i frequented there for my cheap 360 titles..

and sorry for sounding like a n00b but wats TP..??

also how do used games fare for ps3's..??

I read somewhere that blu rays have much more life then normal cd's and they are much less scratch prone as well..

Players usually take good care of their PS3 discs. So most of the used games out in the TP are no different from new editions. You could confirm this with a seller and ask for a photo of the CD.

And I still don't believe about the pirated PS3 games, since the PS3 hasn't been modded yet. (someone correct me if Im wrong)

Players usually take good care of their PS3 discs. So most of the used games out in the TP are no different from new editions. You could confirm this with a seller and ask for a photo of the CD.

And I still don't believe about the pirated PS3 games, since the PS3 hasn't been modded yet. (someone correct me if Im wrong)

you can get ps3 game rips on the internet but there isnt a way to play then yet......

Hi,

I am planning to buy a Nintendo DS Lite. Wanted to know if it is available in India.

If yes, what is the price? Do we get games in India or do I need to import them?

PS - Would prefer to know about availability in Bangalore.

Hi there ,

I have a brand new DS Lite for sale .. and I am in Bangalore . Its a black console and selling it for 7k , with casing, bill and warranty. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

Bobby

hi all...

I checked the shop no. 2 (as mentioned in my prev posts) in palika.. and to be honest, was highly dissapointed..

I asked for original new games and the guy there showed me games w/o seals (some didnt even hav the fake plastics) and claimed them to be new and unused..

when i tried to point out the glaring lack of any sort of official packaging he told me that it wasnt so with games in india..

needless to say I backed off..

So can anyone here tell me any place in delhi that stocks sealed PS3 games...?? sony world did not hav variety... chroma had even less.

P.S. I happend to visit the VENDOR SECTION.. a guy named ELITE caught my eye.. he is offering some good deals on older ps3 titles.. if anyone has done deals with him I wud like the feedback.. can he be trusted..??

Hey experts, What is the difference between a HDMI and a Component cable......I have to connect a LCD TV to both PS2 & PS3, which one shud i use or will i have to buy both of them???

Pls help.

PS2 does not have an HDMI output. I would recommend the HDMI for the PS3 and the normal cables will work fine for the PS2. If you can get your hands on a PS2 component cable, it will makes certain games like GoW, SOTC, GT4 etc. look better since they support progressive scanning. So its up to you if you want that.

PS: An HDMI cable for the PS3 will just cost you around Rs.600.

PS2 component cable wors with PS3 as well......

....but PS3 just looks great with HDMI

On the other hand the component cable does not cost much....(if youa re lucky......200......i baught one from palika ....and noctis i dont have a link to it)....and as noctis pointed an HDMI would set you back around 600 (again if you are lucky .....400 ...i got one...)

SO.....adding up...IF youa re lucky...you can get both at 600...if not then also..around 800(it not much) .....and get the best of both worlds!!

Edited by strategy

hey guys wat to get from us budget 15k .. friend coming from US in april ..

right now dollar is touching 50.5 so hdds are costlier then wat it costs here

one thing i have zeroed down is --

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16814130442

will cost me 319$ (16k)

but i m not sure so .. tell me wat to get ... :D

hi all...

I checked the shop no. 2 (as mentioned in my prev posts) in palika.. and to be honest, was highly dissapointed..

I asked for original new games and the guy there showed me games w/o seals (some didnt even hav the fake plastics) and claimed them to be new and unused..

when i tried to point out the glaring lack of any sort of official packaging he told me that it wasnt so with games in india..

So can anyone here tell me any place in delhi that stocks sealed PS3 games...?? sony world did not hav variety... chroma had even less.

P.S. I happend to visit the VENDOR SECTION.. a guy named ELITE caught my eye.. he is offering some good deals on older ps3 titles.. if anyone has done deals with him I wud like the feedback.. can he be trusted..??

I am quite amazed.I have been going to shop number 2 since like a year for now and have never been dissapointed

hi all...

I am pretty sure the vendor Elite is Ok but if you are iffy order one game from him instead of too many at once. Once you are satisfied you can go ahead and order more.

As far as other places in Delhi go. Neo Sports in Vasant Vihar had a pretty decent collection last time I checked. Landmark in Gurgaon is always a very good place to check as well.

hi all...

Bro, if you wish to get older titles, then almost any local musicworld/planet m stores it. Just check them.

Bro, if you wish to get older titles, then almost any local musicworld/planet m stores it. Just check them.

True, but they never gives any discount. You can usually find better deals on older games elsewhere. Sites like game.co.uk and shopto.net are also excellent options as they usually have extreme levels of discounts on many of the old games.