Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Do Australia - you could drive Sydney to the tip of the mainland along the coast, stopping off on random towns and lookouts, taking a dip in the ocean when the feeling takes you, or head out to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Alternatively, Cradle Mountain and Tasmania are stunningly beautiful. If the West Coast takes your fancy, head through Margaret River and the wineries and up to Monkey Mia and swim with the dolphins.

Anybody else play UC3 with your SO?

Yup, first game she liked and sat beside me. Other games she just shrugged and was like whatever, enjoy. But this game, she was genuinely interested.

So this is the month all you guys are going to spend gazillions on games, and with the dollar going up it's going to be baaaaaaaaaaad.

Got Rage, Resistance 3, Batman AC, UC3 and getting SR3. After that, no games till March.

Yup, first game she liked and sat beside me. Other games she just shrugged and was like whatever, enjoy. But this game, she was genuinely interested.

I'd recommend Heavy Rain too. Try it if you haven't already. The whole emo start, rain and music is really something. You'll be discussing it at dinner.

Dude! Welcome back.

Hey h3lios :) Thanks!

Holy Crap!! Arun360 is back.

Welcome home son :D

Hey MT!

Thanks. How are the camels treating you? That's the only action you get, right? :)

Edited by arun360