Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

So is there a VS Mode for offline multiplayer , does the co-op mean the story of 2 characters looking for pandora box , why would anyone want to play that online ?

online VS (ranked/endless)

It will not be patched and apologies for the manual inclusion. Seems it was an oversight. The difference has to do with how XBL differs from how it handles online and offline accounts.

According to the team:

"PS3 version: It is possible to mix and match online and offline players for scramble battles and pair play battles. Two local players can play on the same PS3 using 1 PSN ID, and play against other players online.

360 version: It is NOT possible to mix and match online and offline players for scramble battles and pair play battles. So you either have to have all players be offline and local (so 4 players, 1 xbox) or have all the players be online (4 players, 4 xboxs)."

Thanks shadow & since you have the x360 version do the same offline MP Modes exist in it too ? i love the x360 controller so i am confused about which version to get, PS3 version has some really cool exclusive characters like Cole , pacman & the 2 cats , so confusing , is the PS3 Controller as good as x360 controller for the SF combat engine ?

Yea but if you stick with pad , you can never get out the advanced combos.... but then again if you arent gonna be playing like that then its not worth the investment ....

I am the red cyclone.

B)

Yea but if you stick with pad , you can never get out the advanced combos.... but then again if you arent gonna be playing like that then its not worth the investment ....

hmm... what? this is the age of wolfkrone bud.

hmm... what? this is the age of wolfkrone bud.

Maybe combos wasnt the right word , am sure you know what am talking about more than anyone else here :P ... Starting out on a stick is better in everyway...

Thanks people will buy it after this black march thing is over , maybe i can get price cuts \*_*/

Dont worry Capcom are getting screwed over royally by everyone , especially on the Xbox side.... price drop shouldnt be too long especially in EU region ..

meh nobody is dumb enough to fall for this Black March, seriously if they are designing a protest they can atleast put some thought into it.

Also :ha: @ everyone not buying it & a bit :doh: mixed in.

sad for the xboxs peeps though.

Actually i feel kinda good inside to be frank all the xbox dudes going :ha: at PS3 people when all those skyrim & wwe bugs plagued the system can now feel the same pain , these issues should be properly dealt with by developers instead of launching the game early to have a 1-up over the competition

Archived