Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

• 1 month later...

I am definitely gonna get this , i played NUNS 2 on a x360 & i am not sure how the ps3 version is if anyone has played NUNS2 on a ps3 please tell me how do you feel playing the game i loved the 360 controller it handled like a charm since naruto games are always fast , but i am not sure about the ps3 i hope a demo releases & the launch dates are 23 feb 2012 for japan & north America 13 march 2012 & 30 march 2012 Europe

Confirmed this from saiyan island

I am definitely gonna get this , i played NUNS 2 on a x360 & i am not sure how the ps3 version is if anyone has played NUNS2 on a ps3 please tell me how do you feel playing the game

Can guess that from your avatar, welcome to IVG.

The PS3 version works well and the game should be pretty much the same on both consoles. As for the controllers, I generally prefer fighting games on the ps3 due to the better d-pad. But again it shouldn't make much difference if you use the analog stick.

Actually i prefer the ps3 controller too for fighting games coz it is a lot easier to perform special moves using the D-Pad , but naruto games are totally different since it is rather a fast paced combat game which requires you to move swiftly & all normal jutsu require just 1 or 2 d pad keys along with the fight button & max chakra is just a tap of the Y or Triangle key & then the punch / kick key

Anyway hope to see you guys when the game comes out , online fights will be a blast

I am definitely gonna get this , i played NUNS 2 on a x360 & i am not sure how the ps3 version is if anyone has played NUNS2 on a ps3 please tell me how do you feel playing the game i loved the 360 controller it handled like a charm since naruto games are always fast , but i am not sure about the ps3 i hope a demo releases & the launch dates are 23 feb 2012 for japan & north America 13 march 2012 & 30 march 2012 Europe

IVG review :)

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25333

Sasuke Kirin, Kakashi MS, Sasori

They screw diedara like anything

yea i used sasuke kirin initially a lot but never was able to get past Deidara spammers.......luckily i found Itachi's awakening.He & Tobi were the only guys with whom i defeated Deidara & got my Plat,Killer B rising bomb & kakuzu searing migraine for support.I never was able to play a legit match though.Susanoo+Sword of totsuka+Amaterasu in Itachi's awakening=Pure Nightmare :raygun:

What are Deidara Spammers i did not play NUNS2 Online , are they suppose to be a group of people who use Deidara for his ultimate jutsu of the bomb that he drops while in sky on his clay bird ?

Just play with Computer,choose Deidara & keep on pressing Square button,u'll see what's a Deidara spammer means

Archived