Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Woot!? :fear: Guess I never made it into such company, to know about it.

Damn you, reminding me about pongal and vadai at this early hour on monday.

But yeah pongal and Sambhar vadai, the perfect breakfast!

Yeah I actually made pongal, some sundal and then had vadai with sambar just yesterday. Of course it was more Kerala-style Uzhunnuvada (pretty much the same as vadai in TN). Will be getting my mixer for my freshly-made chutney adventures :P but until then the Indian store has pretty decent tomato, pudina and regular coconut chutney available.

Guys I have a question, if I have to tell girl one that I don't want to date her after the boards how do I do it? We haven't made any commitments so it isn't like breaking up at all, though she has made it clear that she wants to date after the boards :3

do what ever way u want to do but first get her cookie:p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I actually made pongal, some sundal and then had vadai with sambar just yesterday. Of course it was more Kerala-style Uzhunnuvada (pretty much the same as vadai in TN). Will be getting my mixer for my freshly-made chutney adventures :P but until then the Indian store has pretty decent tomato, pudina and regular coconut chutney available.

You cooked pongal, vadai all by yourself!? :surprise::good:

Guys I have a question, if I have to tell girl one that I don't want to date her after the boards how do I do it? We haven't made any commitments so it isn't like breaking up at all, though she has made it clear that she wants to date after the boards :3

Since you didn't give her any commitments, it shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her that you have no intentions of dating her and would like to stay as friends.

This thread always entertains.

Btw Sackboy

Arent boards in march most of the times??which board is yours???

CBSE, I am in DPS bro.

What about smoking? I started when I was in 8th.

Obvious troll is obvious. Though I actually know 8th graders who smoke :fear:

I'm not trolling dude. I started in 8th, and gave up in college.

Oh, I started in 12th :| I was very seedha saadha before twelfth. Edited by Sackboy

You cooked pongal, vadai all by yourself!? :surprise::good:

Since you didn't give her any commitments, it shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her that you have no intentions of dating her and would like to stay as friends.

Cooked Pongal. Vadai was readymade. Made the sambhar too.

Well, nothing much happened after that mate. I'll not be at my desk for a few days and will be working from elsewhere.....and she isn't moved yet, things move at a snail's pace here.

10 bucks he will start liking this girl 'gradually' :D

Obvious troll is obvious. Though I actually know 8th graders who smoke :fear:

I dont think he is trolling.. I had my first drink and smoke when I was in 8th.

If you are really so sure ..

Why not bet 1000 with me ..... i can use some of it :fear:

Nahi bhai.. 10 se zyada nahi.. 1000 ka toh main TP se koi game utha lunga.. ya (even better) PS+ ki 3 months subscription stack kar lunga...

.. besides.. maine kaha gradually.. toh even I dont know how long it will take.. but I think he will fall for her :P

Nahi bhai.. 10 se zyada nahi.. 1000 ka toh main TP se koi game utha lunga.. ya (even better) PS+ ki 3 months subscription stack kar lunga...

.. besides.. maine kaha gradually.. toh even I dont know how long it will take.. but I think he will fall for her :P

Ye Nagraj aur Visarpi ki story ban rahi hai ya Nagraj aur Nagina ki ? :P

I haven't had saambar in more than 6 months :|

Will let you know whenever I get the time though.....I'm not even at home for weekends these days :(

Work can be a bitch :|

And I don't drink Kaapi....so you can stop expecting that :P

Keep me updated :chair: