Deactivate all ps3 and psp console

The Joker

This wont be important for everyone, or it might be more important than you think.

Previously when you wanted to deactivate a games console from PSN, you needed to do it via the console itself, now this was not possible, if your console is broke, or if you have game shared with someone, you cant very well go to their house and deactivate their console from your account.

First go to this link and sign in

https://account.qriocity.com/pc/login.action

0TfEU.png

step 2 - click on account and select playstation systems

step 3 - click on game and select deactivate all systems

BJd6t.png

i have already deactivated mine so it did not show as deactivate all systems

Note

this works on all regions including india

to clarify why this might be important to you, as Sony changed the amount of shareable slots on a PSN account from five to two

this can be done once every 6 months

This is an imp information and not necessarily related to game sharing.

I was just itching for you to say that :P .

@OP : So, lets say I have my account logged in on my present PS3 unit and downloaded PSN games and DLCs.

Now if I login to that link you provided and deactivate my PS3 then what happens exactly? Will I not be able to use the DLCs on the current PS3?

I was just itching for you to say that :P .

@OP : So, lets say I have my account logged in on my present PS3 unit and downloaded PSN games and DLCs.

Now if I login to that link you provided and deactivate my PS3 then what happens exactly? Will I not be able to use the DLCs on the current PS3?

you will not be able to use the dlc and games on ur current ps3 u will have to reactivate ur account

but if we deactive teh account on all systems now and then again activate through our console only 2 accounts will be able to activate right...as sony has dropped from five to 2...this may not be helpful as there are 5 people sharing one account back those days ....

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

The new system still allows the account to be activated on 5 systems, the purchases/downloads are capped at two systems, there is a big difference.

• 3 weeks later...

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

The new system still allows the account to be activated on 5 systems, the purchases/downloads are capped at two systems, there is a big difference.

I still wont be able to download and play games that i had on my previous ps3 with 5 shared account members,right??

I still wont be able to download and play games that i had on my previous ps3 with 5 shared account members,right??

deactivating will set the account limit to 2 ps3 if u want keep the content from deactivating from other ps3 disconnect them from internet before you account deactivation

• 2 months later...

Archived