Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

Matru was soo much fun!! All actors were fab. Imran's best. Before liked him only in Delhi Belly and Janne tu.. And Pankaj KAPUR is god :majesty: Even Shabana Azmi n that Babbar guy was good. Most of the movie/jokes are in haryanvi, so North Indians are in a treat for sure :Dgulabao ki maa ka mao :rofl:

Second half gets boring for a while.. then gets picked up in climax. Anushka, Pankaj kapur were HILARIOUS. Overall movie could have been cut down by at least 20-25min imo.

Way better than VB's last venture 7khoon maaf. Don't miss matruu, definitely worth watching. :good:

jao jaldi dekho.. pancho pancho :rofl:

Matru was soo much fun!! All actors were fab. Imran's best. Before liked him only in Delhi Belly and Janne tu.. And Pankaj KAPUR is god :majesty:/> Even Shabana Azmi n that Babbar guy was good. Most of the movie/jokes are in haryanvi, so North Indians are in a treat for sure :D/> gulabao ki maa ka mao :rofl:/>

Second half gets boring for a while.. then gets picked up in climax. Anushka, Pankaj kapur were HILARIOUS. Overall movie could have been cut down by at least 20-25min imo.

Way better than VB's last venture 7khoon maaf. Don't miss matruu, definitely worth watching. :good:/>

jao jaldi dekho.. pancho pancho :rofl:/>

Hmmm

Theatre worthy?

Or just bandwidth worthy?

Fun with friends?

family safe?

Hmmm

Theatre worthy? No other movie released (other than Gangster Squad) so why not.

Or just bandwidth worthy? BG score and interiors locales are epic. So, NO. Plus you don't wanna miss watching Anushka in Digital. :wub: Oh boy, Oh boy indeed.

Fun with friends? Yes, totally.

family safe? No.

Saw some movies

Jack Reacher -6.5/10 Decent suspense and buildup but I anticipated it

Table No 21-7/10 Good acting and good story

MKBKM-5/10 Horrible 2nd Half ruins a decent First Half.Do not watch would be my advice

Finally saw Star Wars Original Trilogy.

Freakin' brilliant. Loved it to bits. Ep 5 was my favourite. Ep 6 should've have cut down the scenes with the little furry creatures. Too many scenes with them when there more interesting / important things going on. Otherwise everything is great. The theme song is stuck in my head right now. I think Ep 6 is the best "third movie in a trilogy" I've seen yet, save for LOTR-ROTK.

Will watch prequels over the course of next weak. It can't be that bad right? RIght? Its star wars after all :D/>

Edited by Bagpipes

^^It's one of the best movie made..Episode 4-6 are much better than 1-3, but do watch.

(you should watch 1-6 on same day^^..Star Wars marathon)

May the Force be with you.

After this, you should check Star Trek series as well (if you've not seen).

Edited by Heaven Angel

Finally saw Star Wars Original Trilogy.

Freakin' brilliant. Loved it to bits. Ep 5 was my favourite. Ep 6 should've have cut down the scenes with the little furry creatures. Too many scenes with them when there more interesting / important things going on. Otherwise everything is great. The theme song is stuck in my head right now. I think Ep 6 is the best "third movie in a trilogy" I've seen yet, save for LOTR-ROTK.

Will watch prequels over the course of next weak. It can't be that bad right? RIght? Its star wars after all :D/>/>

Original Trilogy is my favorite of the series. But that doesn't mean the prequel trilogy is bad. Sure you will be excited about knowing how the protagonist becomes the antagonist.

Plus the prequel trilogy has awesome CGI. I have only seen the 3rd part in theaters and it was an amazing experience. You should watch the Blu Ray version.

Watched Matru ki bijli ki mandola last night :thumbdown:

1st half was decent , 2nd half was broing...

Last 30 odd minutes i felt director had no clue what he's doing..It was very predictable towards the end...

The movie is dragged too much and it never ends..Atleast 30 mins should have been shortened...

The mandola guy has acted very well...