Ps4 or Xbox one for USA

PS4 HANDSDOWN!

PS4 is region-free, so any and all games will work :)

XBOne is region-free as well AFAIK :)

That being said .. try to get a PS4; XBOne is almost always on discount at amazon (30K); also IVG tournaments are always Sony/PS specific.

Thirdly you have more games for PS4 on IVG TP than XBOne (makes buying and selling easier).

Umm Both? It is 350$ for Xbox one and 300$ for PS4 on eBay. You can get good deal on Amazon US too. So 650$ which is around INR 37000. If I would be in your place I would have done the same. Plus you get advantage of both systems.

Umm Both? It is 350$ for Xbox one and 300$ for PS4 on eBay. You can get good deal on Amazon US too. So 650$ which is around INR 37000. If I would be in your place I would have done the same. Plus you get advantage of both systems.

You're asking him to spend twice what he wants to

US Xbox one consoles use a 110V power supply. I know as I bought mine from the US as well. Since I didn't want to mess around with rewiring my 110V adapter, I had a order a new 220-240V adapter from Ebay UK - since Microsoft India won't honour or help the littlest bit for out-of-region consoles. I ended up paying 4k for the UK adapter.

I also have a a thread on IVG about this. Point being: just buy the Xbox One console from India whenever it gets discounted again on Amazon.in. The last round of discounts saw it selling for Rs 29,990, which is not a bad price at all..

Cheers.

P.S. Here's my thread on IVG http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46816&hl=

• 5 weeks later...

Thank you everyone.

Friend got the PS4, with TLOU (DLC) bundle .....bloodborne bundle & didnt know about the deals at best buy (10USD for CoD AW) was finito!

can you answer a few queries:

1) can I use the DLC code on the US console with Indian account.

2) if i create a US PSN account, will my indian card work?

Thank you everyone.

Friend got the PS4, with TLOU (DLC) bundle .....bloodborne bundle & didnt know about the deals at best buy (10USD for CoD AW) was finito!

can you answer a few queries:

1) can I use the DLC code on the US console with Indian account.

2) if i create a US PSN account, will my indian card work?

You can create a US PSN ID and set it as primary account. The DLC Code (I assume you are talking about TLOU and Bloodborne games) will work there. You can also create an Indian PSN ID and set it as primary as well. Multiple primary accounts can exist at the same time. By redeeming the game code from a US PSN id set as primary, you can play it on your Indian PSN account and all other PSN accounts on your system without any further sign ins within the same PS4 system.

DLC codes can only be redeemed in the region of the base game. But you can set the id you are redeeming it to as a primary account and use it on all your other accounts in the same system.

Athek thanks for the crisp replies. Solutions?

Roun90

Thanks for the day way around mate. Shall try it out

Lol

You can buy psn card from Amazon.com to buy from US PSN account

Anybody mention that US Xbone needs a power supply transformer or an "Indian" Xbone PSU since it uses 110V. So thats another Rs1500-200 to add if getting an Xbone.

Also, IVG has little to no WTS threads for Xbone games compared to PS4.

EDIT: nvm...

• 1 month later...

Archived