Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

• 10 months later...

I want to buy lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 pc game but cant find it anywhere...ebay.in sellers are importing it from us sellers and the final cost is rs. 6500 including shipping...should i buy? Pls help

6500, wtf?

6500 :loco:

That is just too much money for the game man.

what should i do then? Nextworld.in does not stock it anymore and i am in talks with the gameshopee.com guys but it is highly unlikely they will get it...pls give me some advice its one of my all time favourite games

6500 :loco:

That is just too much money for the game man.

what should i do then? Nextworld.in does not stock it anymore and i am in talks with the gameshopee.com guys but it is highly unlikely they will get it...pls give me some advice its one of my all time favourite games

did you check if it is available on steam or other online sites?

Bro, it's because the game has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Your only hope is to get your hands on a used copy. Try ebay.com(not .co.in) and search for guys who ship it worldwide or use the sellers from Amazon although the shipping will be slow...

I want to buy lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2 pc game but cant find it anywhere...ebay.in sellers are importing it from us sellers and the final cost is rs. 6500 including shipping...should i buy? Pls help

Battle for the Middle Earth

23.50 pounds for the game and 7.50 to ship the game to India... Total 31 pounds.. .Comes up to ~ 2700/-... Better than paying 6k... Please note, the copy is used.. its the collectors edition as well...

Battle for middle Earth - a lot cheaper

This one is avaliable for 17 pounds shipped... Approximately 1500 bucks.. But the condition mentioned in ebay is acceptable...

hey guys... i wanna knw that;...

i have a friend in New York...

So he wanna send me some Ps3 games over here in India ...So how he can....

i mean will there be any custom duties if the game's seal is broken..

Pls tell me i dnt knw much about this...?

shipping from US to India is very very costly :P

If you ship in the US itself, you are charged like 6$. Shipping Is very expensive there.

EUROPE FTW B)

Custom duties will be charged regardless of the packing condition, tell him to send it as a gift, but even then the chances of duty being charges are high considering the size of package. IMO its just not worth the effort, inflated dollar level, custom duties and shipping charges kind of makes it a moot point to get the PS3 from US

Custom duties will be charged regardless of the packing condition, tell him to send it as a gift, but even then the chances of duty being charges are high considering the size of package. IMO its just not worth the effort, inflated dollar level, custom duties and shipping charges kind of makes it a moot point to get the PS3 from US

He is talking about games :P

As long as the package is marked as a gift I don't think there should be any customs issues. :scratchchin:

Archived