Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Sierra Adventure Games Now Available On Steam

Adding Lucasarts adventure games to Steam was a great idea, but adding classic Sierra adventure games to Steam? That's an awesome idea.

As of right now, you can buy the King's Quest Collection (which includes King's Quest I-V) and the Space Quest Collection (which includes Space Quest I-VI), both of them optimised to run on your fancy new operating system, both of them priced at $20. Well, $15 until July 30.

Which is good news! Know what would be better news, Valve/Activision? Quest for Glory II. Get on it.

-----------

:punk:

I want QFG series - Adventure + RPG - pure win series

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you have to pay Steam through CC afaik

games have to be on your hdd - not dvd - because Steam games follow a particular folder format

you can download the game again using your id. i think you can dl it and play it on any computer as long as you're using the same steam id

you have to pay Steam through CC afaik

games have to be on your hdd - not dvd - because Steam games follow a particular folder format

you can download the game again using your id. i think you can dl it and play it on any computer as long as you're using the same steam id

Okay. thanks buddy

I wanted to play Star wars KOTOR ;)

for paypal u can use normal paypal balance.Usually paypal is funded using credit card or from US bank accounts.U can ask any fellow IVG member to give u paypal balance.As far as the star wars kotor.Its one of the best rpg i have played after fable and mass effect

afty said almost the same thing :thumbsup: .....anyone has $10 paypal amount :nerves:

Edited by playstation