**The Food Thread**

arjun

WTF ! :lol:

BTW, this whole talk reminds of some crazy college life. Me and my girlfriend were returning from home for college and since she's crazy about rajma chawal, I somehow convinced mom that I wasn't hungry and made her pack a casserole full of Rajma chawal for the way. Now my girlfriend was coming from Chandigarh and her train was supposed to pass Lucknow (where I stay) @ 3 am in the wee morning hours. And there was no way I could convince my parents to let me board that train as firstly, till that time they were totally in blinds regarding my gf and secondly, there was no sane reason they would let me board a train at those hours when there were better options available. So I was supposed to leave on the 11 pm train and since mom always accompanies me to the station, there was no way I could skip it.

Knowing all this, I proactively booked a second ticket for the 3 am train. Boarded the 11 pm train and since it stops at 2 stations inside Lucknow, got down on the 2nd station (the other passengers looked as if I left a bomb inside the boogie and was escaping :P), took an auto, went to the main station and waited till 3. Finally boarded the 2nd train and a romantic train dinner. ^_^

Great effort on that one, Fatty! She must've repped you real nice on the train itself :naughty: .

Edited by piper

Hmmmm.... food talks.......

Me too a big Rajma Chawal fan........ :bigyellowgrin:

Guys by the way there has been so much talk around on food then y dont we have a IVG foodie meet to tantalize our food buds...........

WTF ! :lol:

BTW, this whole talk reminds of some crazy college life. Me and my girlfriend were returning from home for college and since she's crazy about rajma chawal, I somehow convinced mom that I wasn't hungry and made her pack a casserole full of Rajma chawal for the way. Now my girlfriend was coming from Chandigarh and her train was supposed to pass Lucknow (where I stay) @ 3 am in the wee morning hours. And there was no way I could convince my parents to let me board that train as firstly, till that time they were totally in blinds regarding my gf and secondly, there was no sane reason they would let me board a train at those hours when there were better options available. So I was supposed to leave on the 11 pm train and since mom always accompanies me to the station, there was no way I could skip it.

Knowing all this, I proactively booked a second ticket for the 3 am train. Boarded the 11 pm train and since it stops at 2 stations inside Lucknow, got down on the 2nd station (the other passengers looked as if I left a bomb inside the boogie and was escaping :P), took an auto, went to the main station and waited till 3. Finally boarded the 2nd train and a romantic train dinner. ^_^

Oh fatty.. Reading this got me a big smile.. Repped for awesome romantic dinner on the wheels idea..

:exoticdance:

:roflroll:

U paid 2 train tickets. Waited 3hours alone at the train station. Arrange a romantic diner in the train. Disboyed to ur parents... And she ditched U. Awesome :bigyellowgrin:

Heh. It's the moment that counts. It felt special and I remember it till now.

And the breakup was due to some personality differences we had. I didn't had the courage to call it off, but she did. Let's hope it happened for the best. :)

Then break some heart here on IVG .. (how about Outsider, I think she likes you)

I am kinda lonely in heartbreak thread..

From what I've observed so far, your assumptions are generally wrong. :P