Resistance 3

Karooo

Its just your regular chimera in CGI....due to which it has all those testosterone filled muscles.

That aint a normal hybrid or a grim..its something new..it looks ferocious!!

R2 was the first game i played on the PS3..and i really liked it! fk the haters :punk:

the ending had me too..Hale repeated what Daedalus said. now..those two were the only ones that the scientist experimented on. so who's gonna be the protagonist for this one?

Also..want tougher boss fights..they were too darn easy..all of them :|

R2 was the first game i played on the PS3..and i really liked it! fk the haters :punk:

the ending had me too..Hale repeated what Daedalus said. now..those two were the only ones that the scientist experimented on. so who's gonna be the protagonist for this one?

Actually a lot of soldiers got the eerrr....treatment,daedalus and Hale were 2 of them

I just want hale back....he started the fight and he should end him

@ all those who are hating on the trailer....go thru it frame by frame, there is a lot u didnt see!!

Also..want tougher boss fights..they were too darn easy..all of them :|

you wouldn't say that if R1 was your first PS3 game

I didn't play R2 , but R1 SP was kick-a*s.Awesome big bosses and bad a*s weapons.

Loved the chick's voice who did the story narration. :P

:hug:

btw, hale is better without voice, he needs to keep quite every time in R3 (if he'll be in it) just like R1. I realized that hale can too in the very ending of the game

• 5 weeks later...

Archived