Spec-Ops: The line

pArth

256k AM CRY :)

Why are you crying? Take some time, let it load, take a drive in your AMG, come back and then watch the trailer.

If you're worried about him tearing up your home, remember the guy's only shooting up Dubai!! :angry:

Btw this reminds me more of Kill Switch on the PS2 than anything else.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

@Snake Really? It Does? Uh Huh?

Anyways...best looking thing i've seen. The sand detail especially. And lighting in various places. But the part that blew me away was the explosion while our hero is in cover, the bazooka hits a guy in front, he goes flying, sand cloud and the sand slowly settles...if that kind of detail if going to be all throughout, even when you fire bullets on sand, this might just end up becoming the best looking game on consoles. Also another thing that I think is brilliant is the lighting, its hard to do lighting on sand, the color variations...but these guys seem to have done a good job. Looking forward to this.

Also if they accurately portray Dubai, this will be interesting to play. Would be nice to play in an environment I've been...i miss that feeling on GTA...no New York trips yet :(

Also if they accurately portray Dubai, this will be interesting to play. Would be nice to play in an environment I've been...i miss that feeling on GTA...no New York trips yet :(

I know what you mean. I started playing GTA4 before I visited New York. Didnt enjoy the game much and stopped playing it for months. Then, after having spent a few months in New york, I tried the game out again and while the game is more fun with lowered expectations, I really gained an understanding of how much trouble Rockstar put into recreating the city. The level of detail and authenticity is unmatched and that ratcheted the fun factor up a couple of notches.