Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Motorstorm: Apocalypse

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
444 replies to this topic

Tyler

Tyler

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,754 posts
  • XBL GT:PsychoBoyTyler
  • PSN ID:PsychoBoyTyler
  • Steam:PsychoBoyTyler
Burnout Revenge!

Also, Test Drive Unlimited 2 would've been a great recommendation for megz. You can create a female avatar, go shopping, decorate your house and yeah, drive fast cars... the learning curve is also perfect. Sadly the console version isn't available here.

devil_angel

devil_angel

Steam and GFWL ruined PC gaming

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,124 posts
  • XBL GT:hemanthgodnova
  • PSN ID:hemanthgodnova
  • Steam:hemanthgodnova
TDU totally skipped my mind......yes......that's a good suggestion
Posted Image

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
Thanks Guys.. I am planning to buy X-Box because I loved Kinect. So, will buy it in August. Till then, can these games you suggested be played on Computer?

I really enjoy racing/driving game.. so suggest me some games even if online or on android. Sorry, if this is :sign_offtopic:
Posted Image

Big Boss

Big Boss

Trolled an admin. Lived to tell the tale.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,747 posts
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar.hitman

Till then, can these games you suggested be played on Computer?

They can if your PC is good enough.

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | CM Hyper TX3 EVOMSI R9 280 GAMING 3 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

devil_angel

devil_angel

Steam and GFWL ruined PC gaming

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,124 posts
  • XBL GT:hemanthgodnova
  • PSN ID:hemanthgodnova
  • Steam:hemanthgodnova
@Megz
I know this game will be very difficult for you.....but still I think you'll enjoy it. It's called "F1 2010" :naughty:
And it's available for PC!
Posted Image

Joy

Joy

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,177 posts
  • PSN ID:joy_bose1
  • Steam:joy_bose1

Thanks Guys.. I am planning to buy X-Box because I loved Kinect. So, will buy it in August. Till then, can these games you suggested be played on Computer?

I really enjoy racing/driving game.. so suggest me some games even if online or on android. Sorry, if this is :sign_offtopic:

If ur PC is not upto date with latest hardware , u can try some oldie goldies like NFS Hot Pursuit 2 and Test Drive Unlimited , both are arcade and easy to drive around.
THE RED DEVILS

Posted Image

Vip3r

Vip3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • PSN ID:vip3rvilbak
  • Steam:deathbypassion59
  • Now Playing:Life
Are we all assuming that di here actually needs a arcadey easy racer?

Di realize your potential
Go buy Gran Turismo or a Forza and show us what you are really capable of

Spoiler

Also you could get a wii for a mario kart you know

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake,
"Why have you done this to me?" ....and the snake answered,
"Look bitch, you knew I was a snake.

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

@Megz
I know this game will be very difficult for you.....but still I think you'll enjoy it. It's called "F1 2010" :naughty:
And it's available for PC!

Guess what.. I have already played it.. :gunsmilie:

And I was actually not too bad :notangel:
Posted Image

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Are we all assuming that di here actually needs a arcadey easy racer?

Di realize your potential
Go buy Gran Turismo or a Forza and show us what you are really capable of

Spoiler

Also you could get a wii for a mario kart you know

Thankyou Vip3R :hug:
Posted Image

silentassassin

silentassassin

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,616 posts
  • PSN ID:SilentAsssasssin
:majesty:

Game is simply amazing.....

First reactions was that Pacific Rift is better than this game....But after spending hours playing this , now i feel this is as good as pacific , even better may be...
Fantastic tracks....variety of vehicles....

handbrake has to be used a lot more in this game than previous motorstorms...

only negative point is that sometimes if u hit something u immediately crash , if u hit the same place again instead of crashing ur vehicle gets struck...
Except that game is just brilliant...

boost ramming is very good too... :bigyellowgrin:

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

Please download our game : Android

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
  • PSN ID:nitroneo
  • Now Playing:away my boredom
Finally i had the urge to play the story mode , at first i was like yeah pacific rift is better than this game , so just played with my bro in split screen , but now i just couldn't take it & completed the story mode , it was rather fast 2 days only that too 3-4 hours spent each day , the veteran difficulty was challenging though , and after combining the +ves of this game with the awesome story this game sets the bar really high for arcade PS3 Racers

All the characters in the story are awesome no one is annoying , i never seen this in any game , the comic like animation is awesome , i have one doubt though i completed the game on all 3 levels but the different types of vehicles in their class lets say a mudplugger seem to be locked ,, what do i have to do to unlock them ?

Motorstorm is a strange game indeed to grace the gaming world at first you utterly hate it with it's controls , but once you get the hang of it there is no turning back , i guess it's like Street Fighter in many ways

MotorStorm Thank you for the awesomeness in my life that you bring :wOOtjumpy: :arigato:
Posted Image

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Have one doubt about online play , i need to level up , i am current managing 3rd place max , anyway i want to go to online level 40 & betting is a good way to increase the points right , so please someone tell me how it works , i placed 3 bets on 3 people in 3 races & all of them won , they were MS Online level 40+ still it showed i lost the bet , i am confused , please reply
Posted Image

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,616 posts

Have one doubt about online play , i need to level up , i am current managing 3rd place max , anyway i want to go to online level 40 & betting is a good way to increase the points right , so please someone tell me how it works , i placed 3 bets on 3 people in 3 races & all of them won , they were MS Online level 40+ still it showed i lost the bet , i am confused , please reply

Are there still players playing this online ??
I got the game from a long time...Never tried online..

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Yesterday i played online after 8 pm & got to play many full 16 player races , i could manage 5th place max in them , some great players in them , i played today after 2 pm & i played races of only 4 players to 10 players , so i guess it's better to play in the night after 9 pm or so , it's good :)

Anyway please someone explain the betting & @silentassassin - will you play the game online , i will add you the next time i log in to psn
Posted Image

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,616 posts

Yesterday i played online after 8 pm & got to play many full 16 player races , i could manage 5th place max in them , some great players in them , i played today after 2 pm & i played races of only 4 players to 10 players , so i guess it's better to play in the night after 9 pm or so , it's good :)

Anyway please someone explain the betting & @silentassassin - will you play the game online , i will add you the next time i log in to psn

Right now the game is with a friend..Will play after a week or two may be :)

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Ok msg me when you come online :)
Posted Image

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Well i completed the game trophies n all so i pop-ed in the pacific rift game but now i can't go back to that game i want to earn those trophies too so i will have to play it but pacific rift is too damn flawed , those can't necessarily be termed as flaws since evolution studio made awesome updates to the game like air cooling , faster boost cool downs , lesser noise so you can focus on the racing , the punch & ram buttons are properly assigned

So now my question would be why are some people here hating apocalypse ? pacific rift was awesome without the above mentioned updates & apocalypse is much much better , is it the difficulty or something , i get that alot including myself every friend of mine hates it at first but those of us who give it time will find this as the best arcade racer & will never go back to anything , yes not even burnout , this is a strong statement

This game is exactly like Street Fighter , it will annoy you to the point at which you want to break the disc & rip apart the bill but you have to get your perspective straight then this is not just a racer , you have to find shortcuts , combine multiple routes & then find which one works for you , which vehicle suits you

Reply people i really would like to know why this game hasn't received the love it deserves , i haven't had this much fun with a arcade racer since i last played Road Rash Jailbreak , which i feel is the pinnacle of arcade racing !
Posted Image

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  • PSN ID:dragonballz_479
  • Now Playing:Dishonored
^^I agree .....however i hated that skyline map,too many particle affects that i used to fall from heights often :unsure:

CodeEvo

CodeEvo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • XBL GT:CodeEvo666
  • PSN ID:varunevo
  • Steam:codeevo74
  • Now Playing:TitanFall (PC)
I still play it online :bandit:
Posted Image

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts

^^I agree .....however i hated that skyline map,too many particle affects that i used to fall from heights often :unsure:

Yeah it happens to me sometimes but still if you break properly & find a proper line to follow then you are less likely to get the jumps wrong , i on the other hand hate the stage called " the rock " , it is easy to get rammed by heavy vehicles & the route gets especially tough to navigate during night , the game is damn awesome , i really felt sad for big dog , it would be great if they follow up with a sequel to the current characters or at least the same innovative playing area , i first wanted a pacific rift 2 but not anymore
Posted Image

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  • PSN ID:dragonballz_479
  • Now Playing:Dishonored
lol rock is very colorful mountain track with Hot air balloons rite i like the fact that its a free map.I think Muerte was a badass!

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Muerte rocks i still have to unlock him , rock is a track on a island , the island tracks were free addons :)
Posted Image

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
I Cannot connect to any Motorstorm Pacific Rift or Apocalypse servers , b4 i updated to FW 4.20 everything was fine but now i am unable to connect , can someone check & reply whether they can play online or not
Posted Image

Blueelvis_RoXXX

Blueelvis_RoXXX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts
  • PSN ID:BlueelvisRoXX
  • Steam:Blueelvis_RoXXX
  • Now Playing:Hitman Absolution

I Cannot connect to any Motorstorm Pacific Rift or Apocalypse servers , b4 i updated to FW 4.20 everything was fine but now i am unable to connect , can someone check & reply whether they can play online or not

maybe the SERVERS are not updated to 4.20 yet :P
Posted Image

Do not fear to be an amateur as AMATEURS build THE ARK whereas professionals build the TITANIC!

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,418 posts
Hmm..... are you able to connect other games to their servers ? please someone check MSA online ASAP
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users