1. Click the photo. It doesn't have to be with a 12mp camera - even a vga camera will do. Ensure the salient details are visible i.e. the whole item, front back, sides (if applicable), any scratches or anything. Write your forum / real name on a piece of paper with the date and put it beside the item while clicking. If you can take a medium-size picture. Remember, the larger the pic, the longer it takes to upload - This step obviously doesn't apply if you're posting normal pics in other threads.
2. Select your favourite image host. imgur.com and tinypic.com are popular. Stick with the popular ones because they can handle traffic and won't replace your pic with a cat after 7 days.
3. If you are uploading from your computer, select File in the options for upload. Browse to select the file you want to upload. If you are uploading from an URL, select URL and input the URL in the text box.
4. In options select thumbnail (usually helpful when there are many pics), or 320x240 or 640x480. Larger pics take time to load and upload. You can upload a larger pic and select to paste the thumbnail in the main thread.
5. Copy the URL of the PICTURE. That will end in .jpg or .gif usually.
6. Insert it into your post within tags. This is how it works.
Edited by Bulovski, 26 February 2011 - 08:44 PM.