Neptune

Noctis

logo2.png

Developer: Compile Heart

Publisher: Sega

Platform: PS3

Genre: B - RPG

Release date: 2010 Summer

Neptune takes place in the universe of Geimugyokai, or the Games Industry, where four different goddesses reign over four separate worlds. The four worlds are Platetume (Sega Neptune?), Rinbox (Xbox 360), Lastation (PlayStation 3), and Ruwii (Wii) – the goddesses being Purple Heart, Green Heart, Black Heart, and White Heart.

The main character, Neptune, is a video game system that transforms into a girl. She’ll need to work together with the goddesses to defeat the evil goddess Majekonnu (a word play on the Japanese for R4 carts).

Neptune will battle in 3D, with the ability to summon guardian angels from actual games or from pictures in the PlayStation 3 photo library. Players will be able to customize her appearance and combos, as well.

Game companies will be present in the game, being represented by individual characters. You can expect Gust, Nippon Ichi Software, etc.

Some known features

- Battles are in 3D

- Game companies are represented by characters in the game too (Gust, Nippon ichi etc)

- Able to summon guardian angels from actual games or from pictures in the PS3 photo album

- Possible to customize appearances and combos

Teaser

Screens

nsc2.jpg

nsc1.jpg

nsc3.jpg

Game worlds and characters

Planetume

n2.jpg

Neptune

n1.png

Rinbox

x2.jpg

Vert

x1.png

Lastation

ps2.jpg

Noire

ps1.png

Ruwii

w2.jpg

Blanc

w1.png

but but but the hairpin on neptune is like a blue coloured 360 symbol :)

Its from the 32X written on Sega Neptune.

Also funny that the main character is a

failed console

from Sega. No surprise about the publisher there.

i don care abt the game ! i want bewbs !!!!! me wants, me wants B(.)(.)BS !!!! salivating like a diseased grey hound !

n since whn sega neptune came in the same league as rest three consoles ???? retarded ! may b thts y babes n bewbs r so hot ! hehe !

First time a game I posted here became this popular. (and for good reason) :dance:

And Joy this is ecchi. Don't get confused between hentai, ecchi, smut, yuri and yaoi. :chair:

n since whn sega neptune came in the same league as rest three consoles ???? retarded ! may b thts y babes n bewbs r so hot ! hehe !

Look at the publisher lol. Also Neptune is the main character.

First time a game I posted here became this popular. (and for good reason) :chair:

And Joy this is ecchi. Don't get confused between hentai, ecchi, smut, yuri and yaoi. :fear:

tujhe bada knowledge hai in saab ke baare mei ???? :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Possible boxart

neptune_boxart_01.jpg

I guess PA is out of question then as deliveries are often made to my neighbours house. :P

tujhe bada knowledge hai in saab ke baare mei ???? :mellow:

lol, more like experience with a Manga DB.

Archived