Developer: Crytek

Publisher: Microsoft Studios

Genre: Not Known

Platforms: Xbox 360

Release Date: Not Known

E3 Trailer -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

During the company’s E3 media briefing, Microsoft Game Studios head-honcho Phil Spencer took the stage to announce that German-based Crysis developer Crytek is working on an Xbox 360 exclusive effort.

Tentatively titled Codename Kingdoms, a brief trailer was shown shortly afterwards, suggesting a medieval setting. An intimidating gladiator-type warrior figure starred in the footage, wielding a sword and shield. There’s no word on a release date at this time.

Source

Its still not known its 360 exclusive only or also on PC , cause the same presenter announced Fable 3 as a exclusive as well even though it is coming to PC.

But it looked like a God of War rip-off , would be interesting to see a game like that on Crytek's Engine..

Its still not known its 360 exclusive only or also on PC , cause the same presenter announced Fable 3 as a exclusive as well even though it is coming to PC.

But it looked like a God of War rip-off , would be interesting to see a game like that on Crytek's Engine..

I am pretty sure that its a 360 exclusive... I checked a couple of sites to verify and it was mentioned as an exclusive there as well...

It looked like a hack and slash game to me... But calling it a God of War rip off after watching a 1 min trailer is jumping the gun :P

wtf....how did it even look related to god of war....

i actually quite liked the short trailer......one of the few things nice about the conference

wtf....how did it even look related to god of war....

i actually quite liked the short trailer......one of the few things nice about the conference

the little glimpse of GOW was cuz his blades were chained to his hands... but as i said, it looked more like an MMO in the making than a hack and slash..

the music and setting was too similar to dragon age's grey warden trailer, so i too am not sure if its a straight up hack n slash.

i am guessing a hack n slash-rpg mix with shadow of rome's combat.

mega fail if its a MMO

Could be based on Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The voiceover gave strong vibes of Spartacus.

If it was based on Spartacus, we would see naked women in the first 15 seconds!!!

Archived