Resident Evil: Revelation

dante77

I looked at the trailer...if its anything to judge 3DS' power then it seems that 3DS is heavy on pixel shading (with all those shaders & lighting) & kinda loose on Vertex processing. (with simplistic geometry)

Need more plot details... fast!

And yeah this is almost worth buying a 3DS for.

well add to that Super Street Fighter 4 for 3DS and it becomes "actually" worth buying a 3DS

^Isn't the 3ds derived from the DS lite form factor wise?So what changes can you expect in a lite version of 3DS?

Yes and that is precisely why i think they might make a new model (possibly some new features might be added like with the new DSL)... Its been happening ever since the GBA :/ ... and I always end up buying the first version while everyone else is enjoying the better version :X ... This time it will be different :P ( i hope )

• 6 months later...

No it isn't :P , have u seen videos of Legends of War: Patton's Campaign coming for PSP , its pretty much a combination of classic PC Commandos & Valkyria Chronicles turn based strategy game. :dance:

I would have loved to have a RE & Uncharted PSP game before its ultimate demise :(

• 2 months later...

Archived