Dragon Age 2

Bulovski

I thought DA2 was exodus???

Also i want to import the Warden from the previous game, cause he was awesome!!!

I want frail mages - mine kicked dragon butt in part 1 :O

Bioware should upgrade their textures - the engine itself doesn't need any change. Just the damn textures for the consoles. And iso view in consoles please.

Also a brown industrial look, 'roided up characters (frail mages need not apply), hammed up dialogue, cheesy story and tons of gore.

Well the first DAO had tons of gore. They're nearly getting to Epic proportions!

Morrigan approves, +1000

Also a brown industrial look, 'roided up characters (frail mages need not apply), hammed up dialogue, cheesy story and tons of gore.

Well the first DAO had tons of gore. They're nearly getting to Epic proportions!

morrigandisapproves.jpg

Am a bit worried TBH, the first DA took them forever to make. How can they make a sequel in 1 and 1/2 half year. Esp when there was talk of them moving to a new engine.

Q1 2011 looks rather nice now. Gears and DA, throw in the finale to the ME series and you have yourself a winner.

I guess they took time to get the engine right - because it's tough to do a d&d port without using the d&d trademark terms, be different enough and not be too much a change. they were aiming for a successor to BG 2 in terms of scope and story so it would take time. Hopefully now they will concentrate on standardizing the difficulty spikes.

I also want lichs.

Archived