Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lithuvien

lithuvien

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • PSN ID:lithuvien
  • Steam:lithuvien
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

Developer:Capcom
Publisher:Capcom
Genre:Hack and Slash
Players:1
Platform:PS3
Realease: NA - OCt 12, 2010; EU - Oct 15, 2010

Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes, known in Japan as Sengoku Basara 3 is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Capcom for the PlayStation 3 and Wii. The game is the sequel to Sengoku Basara 2 and was released on July 29, 2010 in Japan.

Source: wikipedia

For some reason, I really couldnt find more info on this game, other than a trailer on Amazon where all they showed was people chopping up people in many interesting ways

Edited by lithuvien, 02 August 2010 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image

lithuvien

lithuvien

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
Iyeasu Trailer

<object id='vid_3188344' width='480' height='270' data='' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'><param name='movie' value='' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' /><param name='flashvars' value='vgroup=sengoku_basara_trl_mitsunari&object=27055'/></object><div style='width:480;'><a href='http://ps3.ign.com/objects/027/027055.html'>More Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes Info</a></div>

Hm... I must be doing something wrong. Someone who knows how to do this can edit this:
http://ps3.ign.com/d..._mitsunari.html

Edited by lithuvien, 02 August 2010 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image

lithuvien

lithuvien

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
Got the game, playing it .. awesome fun.

The opening music itself blew me away. It is performed by T.M Revolution, the same guys who have the opening music for Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny.

Here is the link (Eng Version)

Posted Image

playstationdude

playstationdude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts
Has it officially released in India?

lithuvien

lithuvien

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
Nope. My colleague was coming back from Canada and I asked him to bet it for me.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users