NBA 2K11

Sa1nT_SoLd1eR

Here's the first official trailer from 2ksports which gives an insight into the awesome game that is NBA 2k11, it is undoubtedly going to be the best BBall game ever, a MUST buy for every BBall Fan. All the footage is original gameplay video, and it is just AWESOME. :coolspeak: , Even the crowd has got some extra attention in this game. leave alone the players and other stuff, and the game graphics are just unbelievable, not to mention the highly addicting gameplay, which has made this game from 2k to ROCK ON and be in production for continuous 11 years.

Apart from the SICK gameplay and graphics, the sound tracks are One more of it's many plus points, The K'naan song "when i get older, i will be stronger" was first introduced in 2k10 which ultimately played a huge part in the success of that song and it even being chosen the offical theme song for FIFA world cup in SA, Here is the complete playlist of the songs that will be featured in 2k11, and they already look quite dope to me.

Following is a complete track list for NBA 2K11:

1. Snoop Dogg - NBA 2K Theme

2. Big Boi - Shutterbug

3. Drake - Over

4. Cassidy - Game Time

5. Ron Artest - Champion

6. Duck-Down All-Stars feat. Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price

- Better Than You

7. The Alan Parsons Project - Sirius

8. Art vs. Science - Hollywood

9. Big Rock Candy Mountain - Rocketship

10. Brunettes - Red Rollerskates

11. Chicharones - Little By Little

12. Children Collide - Skeleton Dance

13. Constellations feat. Asher Roth- We're Here To Save The Day

14. Dan Black feat. Kid Cudi - Symphonies (Remix)

15. Delorean - Deli

16. Ev - Home Of The Brave (Instrumental)

17. Failsafe - Hope & Only If We Learn

18. HOGNI - Bow Down

19. Kidz In Space - Downtime

20. Middleman - It's Not Over Yet

21. Rakaa feat. Aloe Blaac - Crown Of Thorns

22. The Redland - So Far

23. The Russian Futurists - Paul Simon & Precious Metals

24. Sonny Bones - Rise

25. Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk

26. Yung Autmatik & Bayroot Productions - Go Hard or Go Home

27. Dux Jones - Pourin' It On

Every single detail of players, from their Dunks, to their layups, to the way they post in the paint, down to their shoe laces has been taken care of in this game.Here is a quote from an article posted on IGN which shows the truth in the above statement.

"Even going as far as to feature every single one of MJ's shoes (25 in all), including the original Air Force Ones. You'll also spot Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul's shoes, all of which are a part of the Jordan brand. Assigning these shoes to different players will net you different attribute boosts depending on which shoes you slip on your player's feet."

The details on this is just AWESWOME!!!, have a look and decide for yourselves :wOOtjumpy:

Here's a list of things to watch out in the video @ courtesy Mcskillz

Things to notice

1. More sexy and athletic layups.

2. A lot of more new passes going around the defender, you can find one of those at 1:13 in the video.

3. Better defense in the paint. You see big man getting in the paint to block those easy layups at around 1:24 to 1:26

4. At 1:27 you see Green missing the 3 and falling to the ground, personally never seen that in 2k10 it really adds realism to the game.

5. Iggy hits a buzzer beater and he goes crazy and so does his teammates and the CROWD! You can also notice that the lakers are mad for losing.

6. Jordan Free THROW LINE DUNK! At 1:40!!!!

7. And of course the last dunk by Michael was just WOW!!!!!!!

8. New chasing down blocks like Lebron james does! OMG! Its at :25 (Its hard to catch

cause its less than a second long so I suggest you go back to :20 seconds so you can actually see it)

9. Different fadeaway animations as you can see Kobe doing.

10. Dribbling and sizing up looks smoother.

11. They fixed their colors. In 2k10 red looked pink.

12. Blocks look like blocks. The balls don't get caught in some sort of quantum bubble where the normal laws of physics and gravity do not apply after a defender touches it.

13. The NOW MADE famous John Wall Dance @ 1:20, it's the new rage, if you don't know it you have been living in a box. PERIOD !!

Here are some Images as well, just look at the amount of detail, from the real life like faces, to the tattoos, to the reflections on the wooden polished court, These are real in Game images. @ courtesy IGN

2zof01z.jpg

Kevin Garnett

zn4x3r.jpg

Kobe Bryant

2d9qxd1.jpg

wa0ylc.jpg

Tim Duncan

14lowuq.jpg

Just SICK SICK graphics, look at how the reflections are being handled in this PIC

2jhbut.jpg

s5fcx1.jpg

YES this is how the game looks when you'll be playing it, this is a still of real gameplay in 2k11, look at the amount of detail being reproduced here.

New Stills made available by 2K featuring the LEGEND MICHAEL JORDAN, In this game you have the ability to play some of his classic matches and how you play will determine the outcome of that event, You can also play as Jordan back when he joined BBall in year '85 '86. Also you get to play as Jordan drafted among the current generation of players.

NBA 2k11 is also planning to release draft combine just like last year which can be purchased from PSN store, in which you can create your own player and work your way up from the streets to the real deal, you will be drafted before the game releases on OCTOBER 5 in different clubs based on your stats and performance in the draft combine, and then you will play a tournament hosted by 2ksports which will closely follow the schedule of real life NBA action, yes that's right, it doesn't get bigger than this.

Images @ courtesy IGN

2qvxvg8.jpg

kcx99u.jpg

k19e1w.jpg

Wow that first post was quite extensive.

Did you write all that?

Well It is a combination, i have written quite a lot of that, plus i have also copy pasted, and given due recognition to the Original Poster

Awesome graphics :wOOtjumpy:

Yup They are really AWESOME, the detail is freaking INSANE, Also the gameplay is going to be as SOLID as it gets. The DEV's were in contact with the community the whole year working on all the issues people had pointed out in 2k10, even i was a part of it, so I know how much work has gone into it, I haven't seen another game where DEV's have been so in touch with the people who are going to ultimately play it.

Looks way way way way better then the previous title, would surely pick this up if its priced well, :bigyellowgrin:

Well No Doubt 2k10 had some issues last year, but the game did look very good, just imagine what it would be this year, last year they were also missing their lead DEV Mike Wang, who had joined EA sports, but earlier this year he came back to 2K, and this game is gonna ROCK. There is also a rumour and a BIG possibility that they are going to have dedicated servers at 2ksports for this game ONLY, that just raises the level WAY UPPPP !!

here is a video posted by Smoove on youtube, it is of NBA 2k10, all guys intersted should definitely check out all his videos on 2k10, they are all KILLERS.

Any word up on the release date of this game ?

Plus :P Pm the admins to put up the link of this one in Every Game in One thread too,

Well yes the game is coming out on October 5th, just a few days before the real life NBA season kicks off. the people drafted into various clubs from their stats in the draft combine will be playing for the finals closely following the NBA season schedule.

Here is an In-Depth revelation of the changes being made in the gameplay from previous years to enhance the experience, a lot of these problems were pointed out by the community at large and Dev's got in touch and provided solutions for the same, a must read for all BBall game enthusiast.

Information courtesy 2ksports

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/index.cfm?aid=2796112&l=11

Hmmm..... Not much Love was there for PC version of 2k10, even after they were scrambling for patches 2 months after official release, PC wasn't even considered, let's see how much attention is given to it this time.

2k always gives xbox360 preference over ps3

PC and Wii kind of lingers ON. Either ways i am hyped after seeing the gameplay, it looked very smoth, I am surely gonna get it for my PS3, heard some good stuff about PS3 this time around.

i love BB games but never get them here in my town as these are not very popular

will surely get either elite or this for ps3

graphics are just awesome

hope online play is decent for 2k11 which is there main problem i think

I totally agree with you there, Online was the biggest gripe last year along with their defense, Less contact and easy points in the paint and cherry-picking, but by the looks of it, this time is a total turn around.

As far as Online goes it has been confirmed that 2k has taken a serious note of it this year, and have got NEW DEDICATED FIBER OPTICS SERVERS, which means Online is definitely gonna be rock solid + even from people from this part of the country lag is going to be tackled very well, Thanks to Fiber Optics. :thumbsup:

I am definitely not buying Elite, Elite tried to go 2k way by overhauling their control system, but from the latest videos that I have got to see from Gamescom, They have put LIVE out of the Ball Park, even on other forums Live has been hit like a thunderstorm, they don't have anything to B**ch about 2k anymore, LOL

There is much more contact in the Paint + the Online will use simulation style of play, which means this game is as real as it gets at-least for this generation of consoles, Will be a different story all together for the NEXT GEN though. this game is gonna rock.

Archived