Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your Quote Of The Day.

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1377 replies to this topic

outsider

outsider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Steam:ezosresyek

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'"

Yeah the watching you while you sleep was creepy even when Aerosmith were singing about it (ok, so that was to hear you breathing, but still).
I am outsider. A cool dudette of Australia. Anyone who becomes my friend then I ensure to give pleasure to them.

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad, and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent, but silence is better than idle words.”

"For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible."

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Yeah the watching you while you sleep was creepy even when Aerosmith were singing about it (ok, so that was to hear you breathing, but still).

Alright then, this one is for you...

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." ~ Meet Joe Black

Posted Image
Posted Image

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • PSN ID:Mr-WhItE755
  • Now Playing:MAFIA 2
Good evening, residents of Joker Asylum! Some of our...crazier guests have crashed the party early, and when I say crazy, I mean REAL psycho. Word of warning, if anyone sees a dribbling fool barking at the the moon or maybe just purring like a kitten, do your civic duty. Walk up to them, put your arm around them, show them that you care...before you wring their necks!"
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies.
Posted Image

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

I Am Vengeance! I Am the Night! I Am... Batman :batman:

"For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible."

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
  • XBL GT:Zeeshan360
  • Steam:zeehunter
Joker , Batman :ko:

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"A woman may be married by four qualifications: one on account of her money; another, on account of the nobility of her pedigree; another on account of her beauty; the fourth, on account of her virtue. Therefore, look out for a woman that hath virtue: but if you do it from any other consideration, your hands be rubbed in dirt."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"If a woman asks you the question, it's better to tell her the truth because chances are she's asking you because she already knows the answer..."

• Zeehunter likes this

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
  • XBL GT:Zeeshan360
  • Steam:zeehunter
^.^ Lol TRUE :D

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

“Whatever mishap may befall you, it is on account of something which you have done.”

Rohan Seth

Rohan Seth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts
  • PSN ID:gamer_king1994
  • Steam:rohanseth8
  • Now Playing:BF3 (PC & PS3), UC3

Posted Image

116ff5d879a15afe.png

Dear Hater: Nothing you say or do, is worth my time.

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Act kindly towards women, for they were created from a rib and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it you will break it, if you leave it alone it will remain crooked: so act kindly towards women."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Love is like a fart! If you have to force it, it's probably sh*t!"

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

“Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two works better than those.”

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil."

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering
-Bruce Lee

Edited by The Joker, 27 April 2012 - 07:59 PM.

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies.
Posted Image

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"People say you don't know what you've got till it's gone...Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it"

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Don't do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Who are the learned? They who practise what they know."

LagWarriorZergey

LagWarriorZergey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
  • XBL GT:zergey
  • PSN ID:IIZergeyII / Zergey
  • Now Playing:Halo Reach

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian

They say its easy to impress a man.. Just show up naked with a beer. I say u gonna impress my d*ck only dat way. Go out and fix dat flat tyre and i'll be impresed!

MyBlog: http://chocolatesack.blogspot.in

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
"When you judge someone else, It doesn't define who they are, It defines who you are."

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"If you don’t stand up for something, you’ll fall for anything."

piper

piper

Aunty mat kaho na

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,091 posts
  • PSN ID:piperdaddy
  • Steam:piperdaddy
  • Now Playing:BF4

Towards the end of his life, among the many things he knew, was that there were many more he didn't

- Joseph Heller

• The Batman likes this

Join IVG on Teamspeak now!

Posted Image

"When you are the anvil, bear - when you are the hammer, strike."

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

“It is better to die standing than to live on your knees.“

• The Batman likes this
Posted Image

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

"Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight."

Harish-ROG

Harish-ROG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • XBL GT:Gamer(Dean)ps360
  • PSN ID:Gamer-ps-360
  • Steam:gamerps360
  • Now Playing:Chief & Chaos
"Success always Hugs you in Private.. But Failure always Slaps you in Public..!" Thats Life...
  • dante77 and The Batman like this

2h71j0j.jpg

Republic Of Gamers (ROG), Asus RoG G75 VX, i7-4770/Asus RoG Maximus VI Hero/GTX 670 2 GB/16 GB Corsair Vengeance/Corsair Carbide 400R/Corsair 650 TX M/Samsung 256 GB SSD/1TB WD

The Joker

The Joker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Let’s be realistic, demand the impossible!

Posted Image

The Batman

The Batman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
"3 things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after its said, the MOMENT after its missed, and the TIME after is gone."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users