Achievement/Trophy Guide

Celebrations List

Downloadable Audio

Leagues & Stadia List

Skills List

Virtual Pro Accomplishments

Guide To Improve Gameface

Redeem Online Pass:

- Online Pass has to be redeemed on the same region store/psn id as your game disc.

- Official Indian Copies are UK region, so online pass has to be redeemed only on UK psn id/store (You can go back & play on ur regular id as well once activated)

To Join club IVG11:

- Search for club "IVG11" and send join request.

- Intimate in thread if request has been sent.

IVG11 Club Official Page

New Skills Video - PS3

First, let's ask the regular people to come online and play club matches on FIFA 10 with us.

:doh: didn't i tell ye that weekend is for peepz to frolic.. u will find many online on weekdays. Also many regulars still assume that clubs is not fixed yet :rofl:

I am definitely going to play with IVG folks this time. with my work timings changed, i will be available from 10 PM - 2 AM.

Preordered the game already and no longer matches with firangis.

The only time i played a match with someone from IVG is with a guy with PSN ID "madristalove" . score is 1-1 at HT and it disconnected.

what is this :mellow: explain pleej.

i mean are we gonna form a 11 player teams ?

This is the regular mp thread + multiple clubs can b formed.. cuz sure there are gonna b way more than 11 regular IVG members..

Initially we shud split amongst us with each club having 5-6 plyrs...

i hope this club thing doesnt end up like fifa 10. We formed clubs , decided each players position and all other kind of sh*t before the release , aur jab game release hui tab ghanta bhi nahi khela kisine :rofl:

i hope this club thing doesnt end up like fifa 10. We formed clubs , decided each players position and all other kind of sh*t before the release , aur jab game release hui tab ghanta bhi nahi khela kisine :rofl:

Welcome to the new world.. we ditched plying clubs in 10 initially...Coz every game we tried plying wud never complete.. with server kickouts..

We left it there n then thinking clubs were broken in 10 .. n never bothered to look back.. BUT .. to our suprise when we ventured out of curiosity bak again in clubs recently... voila.. its flicking fixed..

I, avi, angy, gladdy, bharat, rahul, laugh hv plyd 14+ club mtchs in 10 recently.. with firang clubs... no lag, quick matchmaking.. Itz fixed....n hoping ea maintain the same now in 11 clubs.

Archived