Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
4126 replies to this topic

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,027 posts
  • XBL GT:markettantrik
  • PSN ID:markettantrik
  • Steam:markettantrik

so what do i use the soul trapped in Azuras star for.

Posted Image

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Steam:MoonStruckHorrors
  • Now Playing:Frozen Synapse

Awrite.. Thx guys, so what do i use the soul trapped in Azuras star for.

Also i already sided with azura and got the normal one

GET THE BLACK ONE. You'll kill a human every five minutes. But killing a giant/troll is pretty rare compared to that.

To use it, select a enchanted weapon in the inventory, press 'T'[PC] to recharge. Enchanting++

Nikhil_07n.gif

You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children.

Zodakô

Zodakô

Forza 4 Ka Salesman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,921 posts
  • XBL GT:Zod100
  • PSN ID:Zodevil911
  • Steam:Zodak911
  • Now Playing:AAA Blockbuster Game

:majesty:

76561198002607052.png

-= L O L =-

-= L O L =-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • PSN ID:mandeep89
  • Now Playing:Mass Effect 3
^^Haan re sahi Sound track hai...I really loved all the tracks in skyrim..especially the chant one when you find a new shout

Posted Image

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • XBL GT:babloos
  • PSN ID:babloos
  • Steam:babloos
can someone help me

just defeated skyborn altar dragon,some idiot named krios or something shows up and doesn't die

too much pain in the a*s . any stragedy would help,iam playing with level 40 single hand weapon and 25th level destruction skill

have four skill points to fill,have novice level destruction skill. same goes single hand weapon

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ, 26 March 2012 - 08:02 PM.

ps3 ceramic white,xbox 360 premium 60 gb ntsc/u,xbox 360 core pal

pushprajpradhan: can u CF or SLi between PCI E 2.0 x16 and PCI E x1?

Aftrunner

Aftrunner

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,885 posts
  • XBL GT:DecadentMercy
  • PSN ID:EbullientPrism
  • Steam:Aftrunner
  • Now Playing:Dark Souls
Is he one of the dragon priests??

I killed him by strafing and throwing fireball after fireball. I was using dual fireballs. If you go to mid range he switches to mid range attacks which you can dodge by strafing left and right quite easily. Just dont go up close to him.

And this was around level 20. You really shouldnt have a problem on level 40 unless the game is pulling some silly level scaling.

Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. A clock without a craftsman. It's too late. Always has been, always will be.....too late.

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
^^

yea dragon priest killed him using frost bow and arrow..

actually iam on level 11,40 was my one-hand sword level

Aftrunner

Aftrunner

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,885 posts
  • XBL GT:DecadentMercy
  • PSN ID:EbullientPrism
  • Steam:Aftrunner
  • Now Playing:Dark Souls
Ah my bad.

He drops a pretty cool mask as well which is part of a side quest.

Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. A clock without a craftsman. It's too late. Always has been, always will be.....too late.

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

can someone help me

just defeated skyborn altar dragon,some idiot named krios or something shows up and doesn't die

too much pain in the a*s . any stragedy would help,iam playing with level 40 single hand weapon and 25th level destruction skill

have four skill points to fill,have novice level destruction skill. same goes single hand weapon

I just used Sanguine Rose and watched him burn from a distance.

Nikhil_07n.gif

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
  • PSN ID:dragonballz_479
  • Now Playing:Dishonored
over 150 hrs spent & still can't get enough of this game.What an experience.Can't describe it any better.........

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts
  • PSN ID:nitroneo
  • Now Playing:away my boredom
More of the same :)

Skyrim Update 1.5

http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1222411p1.html

Edited by NitroNeo, 06 April 2012 - 12:24 AM.

• Big Boss and Dbz_479 like this
Posted Image

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
^^Super news Buddy,Repped :clap3:
Posted Image

Big Boss

Big Boss

Happily married to his Xbox One.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,456 posts
  • XBL GT:ambarhitman
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar_hitman
Great news. Time to play something other than WWE on my PS3

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | CM Hyper TX3 EVOMSI R9 280 GAMING 3 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4| Xbox One
ambar_hitman.png

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts
This is really awesome , i am gonna try character mods now i wonder how they work , just the news of this has got me pumped up , i hope there are some ghostly area's like that witch place , i am way behind in the story as i just became the arch mage , anyway is being imerial good , a friend told me if i became a stormcloack i have to attack whiterun & i don't want to do that , but are these stormcloacks people with a good cause to really save skyrim from perrel ? i imagine both imperials & stormcloacks to be good & the real enemy being someone else
Posted Image

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

This is really awesome , i am gonna try character mods now i wonder how they work , just the news of this has got me pumped up , i hope there are some ghostly area's like that witch place , i am way behind in the story as i just became the arch mage , anyway is being imerial good , a friend told me if i became a stormcloack i have to attack whiterun & i don't want to do that , but are these stormcloacks people with a good cause to really save skyrim from perrel ? i imagine both imperials & stormcloacks to be good & the real enemy being someone else

At first I supported Stormcloacks as the Imperials were a bit rude. And hey, they tried to kill me in the beginning. But if you think about it, in times like these(with the high elves looking for an opportunity), Skryim can't afford internal wars.

Down with the Stormcloacks! They're fighting the empire over a decision that they HAD to make.

Nikhil_07n.gif

pbpoovannagamer

pbpoovannagamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Steam:poovannaorcbane
  • Now Playing:BF4 GTA4 D:OS DS2
hey pc users try this mod http://skyrim.nexusm...le.php?id=14037
ULTIMATE FOLLOWERS MOD

AND HEDGE KNIGHT ARMOR here Posted Image Posted Image you can have multiple followers and they can ride horses too :clapping: :bigyellowgrin:

fs_pc.png?1389601121

my rig- CPU AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5 ghz, MSI 970 G43, Radeon HD 7870 2 gb, 8 gb ram, 1.25 TB HDD, Win 8.1, Cooler Master 700 w psu, CoolerMaster K281 Cabinet

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!"

NitroNeo

NitroNeo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,441 posts

At first I supported Stormcloacks as the Imperials were a bit rude. And hey, they tried to kill me in the beginning. But if you think about it, in times like these(with the high elves looking for an opportunity), Skryim can't afford internal wars.

Down with the Stormcloacks! They're fighting the empire over a decision that they HAD to make.

By that do you mean i should join the stormcloacks ? i don't want to kill people of whiterun as it feels like my hometown , such a pleasant atmosphere

Edited by NitroNeo, 07 April 2012 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

By that do you mean i should join the stormcloacks ? i don't want to kill people of whiterun as it feels like my hometown , such a pleasant atmosphere

NO! Join the Imperials. You get to defend Whiterun from Stormcloacks' attack. And even if you join Stormcloacks, you don't kill the townspeople, just the soldiers.

Nikhil_07n.gif

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
Oh Daedric Atifacts I love u.......WABBAJACK .......lol
Can any one tell me a few useless followers in the game,I wanna take em away from city & kill em with my Ebony blade :devil: (Only way to upgrade it)
My favored follower is araenia lenith near azura shrin.

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
^^

jzaargo i hate him when he flees

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts
Any "Pay and Hire" mercenaries. They charge you every time you need to hire them.

Nikhil_07n.gif

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
hmmmm Thanks,Yesterday i killed one of the companion aethis for the sake of Boethiah's mission,Nothing happened,Idk y Mephala stopped saying "Excellent work my child" :thumbdown: . Funny thing is Aethis was back at jorvaskkar at a later time.I was totally puzzled.Funny thing was he even asked me to marry as i was carrying Mara's Necklace even though i'm a male :giggle:
I married Aela the huntress :blush:

MoonStruckHorrors

MoonStruckHorrors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Yesterday i killed one of the companion aethis for the sake of Boethiah's mission,Nothing happened

That's a known bug. Dunno if it has been fixed or not. Just kill everyone present there to continue the quest.

Nikhil_07n.gif

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts

That's a known bug. Dunno if it has been fixed or not. Just kill everyone present there to continue the quest.

i've done the quest mate & got the Awesome Ebony mail too but i found it funny why he didn't disappear even after i sacrificed him lol.So its a bug eh.....I'll download the new patch & see.Anyway Oghma infinium :O ITS A BLOODY ACE.
i 've done so many quests to level up till 49 & one read from this book Ta-Da Level 50
There's an amazing exploit if any one wants to cheat with this book
Spoiler

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
^^

u need drink smithing poition if possible doing slow time shout

then enchanting them with health absorb,but the problem is it's hard to find people with that much of money

pbpoovannagamer

pbpoovannagamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Steam:poovannaorcbane
  • Now Playing:BF4 GTA4 D:OS DS2
can anyone tell me where to get recipes for smithing potion- barter potion- enchantment improvement potion- other such skill enhancing potion recipes ???
and i cant seem to enchant my gear with certain abilities for eg - if i disenchant a shield with 40 % fire resistance, i cant seem to apply this enchantment to my helmet or armor - only able to enchant rings and amulets with the said enchantment - if i disenchant gauntlets or boots then that enchantment can only be applied to boots or gauntlets or rings and amulets but NOT to helmet or body armor and vice versa :helpsmilie: is this how its meant to be ? or is it some bug ?? completed 150 hrs lvl 50 is there any way i can disable the level cap or increase it beyond lvl 82 ? cause i wanna be a jack-of-all-trades :gunsmilie:

and has anyone received the EBONY BLADE ? that samurai looking katana ebony blade u find in dragons reach ?? cause i cant seem to enchant it :( it draws the life force from enemies and i upgraded it 202 damage with 100 smithing but i cant seem to add an enchantment to it!!

whats the highest damage anyone here has improved their weapons to ?? my highest base damage is 140 with 25% bonus 2 handed damage given each by boots and gauntlets

fs_pc.png?1389601121

my rig- CPU AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5 ghz, MSI 970 G43, Radeon HD 7870 2 gb, 8 gb ram, 1.25 TB HDD, Win 8.1, Cooler Master 700 w psu, CoolerMaster K281 Cabinet

"My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!"

abhinit90

abhinit90

Hannah Montana will save the world

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,062 posts
  • PSN ID:abhinit90
  • Now Playing:something

whats the highest damage anyone here has improved their weapons to ?? my highest base damage is 140 with 25% bonus 2 handed damage given each by boots and gauntlets

My daedric sword have some 180 damage and 27 or 28 of fire and frost damage each. Add some 44% one handed improvement and all.

Ebony blade already has that enchantment so you cannot enchantify it further. In my case I couldn't even improve it anymore, you could, that is interesting.

You can find the recipes at any of the alchemist shops, or you can know one effect of the ingredient by eating it (2 if you've got the perk) and you can combine them and in the process unlock more recipes.

Some enchantments can only be applied to some part of your kit(weapons and/or armor) so it is perfectly normal.
  • pbpoovannagamer likes this

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts

Ebony blade already has that enchantment so you cannot enchantify it further. In my case I couldn't even improve it anymore, you could, that is interesting.

I literally killed every one in white Ebony blade ain't upgrading at all :(

abhinit90

abhinit90

Hannah Montana will save the world

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,062 posts
  • PSN ID:abhinit90
  • Now Playing:something

I literally killed every one in white Ebony blade ain't upgrading at all :(

[spoiler]
If you want to upgrade it then you have to deceive those who trust you, so in short you have to kill your followers or people who are friendly towards you(like those who given an option of joining you, I ain't sure about this but killing your followers is guaranteed)

Dbz_479

Dbz_479

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,469 posts
Yes mate i did that too killed ...
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users