Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

POS this battlefield 3 steelbook...just a plane blank colour with battlefield 3 written...no wonder they giving out to everyone who preordered....

I like the black look, colour on the outside wouldn't suit it. The inside is colourful, just for you :P .

I like the black look, colour on the outside wouldn't suit it. The inside is colourful, just for you :P .

i also like black colour..what i mean to say it is just plain black....a art of that soldier on front or any kinda art would have really made it worth it....just a plain battlefied 3 makes it look cheap.

lifetime offer , Pre-order Microsoft X-Box 360 4 GB Slim (Special Bundle) Now and Get Battlefield 3 (Standard Edition) with your Xbox Console at a special price.

:surprise::gunsmilie:

http://www.flipkart.com/gaming/gaming-consoles/itmczc2jkztna7qv?pid=gmcd37tdp5uvmyaw&_l=XpvLhJHGE2zHAje5b45H6w--&_r=RiSGUkrTo4zPJOjRBmNmRQ--&ref=dff8b6eb-d160-42b3-b008-8918bc0e97fd

2ease9u.jpg[/img]

Archived