Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazon orders

• Please log in to reply
2124 replies to this topic

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • XBL GT:ArsenicNero
  • PSN ID:XzWhiteDevilzX
  • Steam:XzWhiteDevilzX

Standard delivery is without custom charges upfront , you have to pay later plus you won't get tracking details I guess while in global Amazon clears custom for you as you pay upfront to them and give tracking Id

Oh ok...so basically they were lying when they said that they won't charge anything additional and checkout price is final price for standard delivery

But you are sure right,,? Ever ordered from amazon Uk..?

Posted Image

kushalrocks

kushalrocks

Sic Parvis Magna Tourney Winners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,700 posts
  • XBL GT:kushalrocks1001
  • PSN ID:kushalrocks1001
  • Steam:kushalrocks1001
  • Now Playing:Elder Scroll Online
In standard delivery Amazon won't charge , but any duty you have to pay your postman or designated delivery guy .global only removes hassle for you Amazon will refund if no duty by custom office , they will clear it for you as parcel sometime stuck at custom , happened with me before when I purchased from Amazon uk , recently they added custom upfront after following with usa counterpart

791962.png

My 3DS FC 4656-6100-8090 . Pm me yours if you add me :)

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

In standard delivery Amazon won't charge , but any duty you have to pay your postman or designated delivery guy .global only removes hassle for you Amazon will refund if no duty by custom office , they will clear it for you as parcel sometime stuck at custom , happened with me before when I purchased from Amazon uk , recently they added custom upfront after following with usa counterpart

Ok thanks for the info..

Posted Image

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Hey guys, i'm trying to order a Wii U from Amazon Italy..For same product there are two different prices at checkout..One is giving 25k at checkout incl of shipping and import costs...other is showing 20k incl of shipping and import costs..Both are same bundles but different listings and same seller as well (Amazon)...

What could it be..?

Posted Image

Hahaman

Hahaman

On Trading Caution List

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts
  • XBL GT:Hahaman4real
  • PSN ID:hahaman4real
  • Steam:hahaman
  • Now Playing:Dead Rising 3

finally got sunset overdrive for rs2199 from amazon.in...some very good deals are going on check it out

582.png

niks_flashbullet

niks_flashbullet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • XBL GT:AcquiredEarth60
  • Now Playing:Borderlands2,wwe2k14

Ordered a gift for my Banta from Amazon UK which was to be delivered by 9th Jan. Dropped a mail today as it was not delivered yet, they are re-sending the gift with no additional charges :thumbsup: (Never ordered from Amazon UK before)

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

Ordered a gift for my Banta from Amazon UK which was to be delivered by 9th Jan. Dropped a mail today as it was not delivered yet, they are re-sending the gift with no additional charges :thumbsup: (Never ordered from Amazon UK before)

yaar amazon guys are just brilliant....aisa service hum life mein nahi dekha..

Tukulu

Tukulu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • XBL GT:NA
  • PSN ID:NA
  • Steam:tukulu
  • Now Playing:LOL, COH2 Etc...

bhai log me kuch books buy kara chahta hun, 50 dollar esa kuch, what will be extra charges? plz pm me and guide me. Thanks

76561198032316857.png

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

bhai log me kuch books buy kara chahta hun, 50 dollar esa kuch, what will be extra charges? plz pm me and guide me. Thanks

Takes about 2-3 rupees more on each dollar rate going ..btw bank charges dollar  as in buying  so  the dollar rate will also be about Rs 1 or 2 more. 

Spindoctor has more precise idea but generally ..i have always noticed that my charges are Rs 200-300 more if i buy something for $50...

Tukulu

Tukulu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • XBL GT:NA
  • PSN ID:NA
  • Steam:tukulu
  • Now Playing:LOL, COH2 Etc...

Ohh.... Thanks bhai. btw checkout ke time me final charges dekhaega na? ya fir hiddenly kat lega?

76561198032316857.png

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

Ohh.... Thanks bhai. btw checkout ke time me final charges dekhaega na? ya fir hiddenly kat lega?

IF you have choosen Indian currency as payment on amazon  ...they show the charges  but still bank will charge some  small amount of Rs 2-3 on each $. 

• Tukulu likes this

GamerLord1986

GamerLord1986

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • XBL GT:GamerLord1986
  • PSN ID:GamerLord1986
  • Steam:adityag13
  • Now Playing:Darksiders II

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know the following, if they have successfully imported a ps4 from Amazon UK :-

1. How long does it take to arrive

2. Any customs/import duties you've had to pay

3. Whether getting a friend to send it as a gift would/could help(I've imported games before, but not packaging as a gift didn't cost me any duty on 3 out of 4 imports I made).

4. Any damages to the unit, or how the package seemed to have been handled, assuming standard delivery was chosen as the delivery method

http://imgur.com/esopzwH

I would get from India, but the cost difference is huge, as on Amazon it is costing about 28.5 K, + also i'm getting the white version.

I'm not ordering from Amazon US at it is costing almost 37K, so it becomes same as India. 

Did post my question as a separate topic in Imports, until I found this was the section for Amazon.

Thanks in Advance,

Aditya

Edited by GamerLord1986, 01 March 2015 - 10:07 PM.

gamerlord1986.png

Vi11ain

Vi11ain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • XBL GT:Tech_Titan
  • PSN ID:ImVi11ain
  • Steam:bharath_kamal
  • Now Playing:Dishonored GOTY

^ I am assuming 37K from AmazonCom is including customs, otherwise it comes to only 25K which is what i own. My cousin he bought it on pre-order from Amazon UK and he had to shell out 9K for customs, 30% of the cost of the item maybe. If you could get it from AmazonIN for anything lesser than 30K its a good deal, cause you atleast get an Indian warranty.

Cheers!

fs_overall.png

GamerLord1986

GamerLord1986

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • XBL GT:GamerLord1986
  • PSN ID:GamerLord1986
  • Steam:adityag13
  • Now Playing:Darksiders II

^ I am assuming 37K from AmazonCom is including customs, otherwise it comes to only 25K which is what i own. My cousin he bought it on pre-order from Amazon UK and he had to shell out 9K for customs, 30% of the cost of the item maybe. If you could get it from AmazonIN for anything lesser than 30K its a good deal, cause you atleast get an Indian warranty.

Cheers!

True,

Although I wish Sony would make the white version available in India, then I'd get from here only...

gamerlord1986.png

hussain

hussain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • PSN ID:whosane3450
  • Now Playing:mw3 uc3 gow3

i want to buy this mic and pop filter. total 60 dollars from amazon us ... how much will it finally cost me ... will it be worth it?? any guidance is appreciated.  http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B000EOPQ7E

Edited by hussain, 06 April 2015 - 02:13 PM.

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

i want to buy this mic and pop filter. total 60 dollars from amazon us ... how much will it finally cost me ... will it be worth it?? any guidance is appreciated.  http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B000EOPQ7E

Go to the final order page and just before it says place order for the final time..and you will come to know the total cost with import fees as well.

hussain

hussain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • PSN ID:whosane3450
  • Now Playing:mw3 uc3 gow3

product price 3.9k shipping charges 2.5k! is there anyway to make the shipping charges lesser?

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

product price 3.9k shipping charges 2.5k! is there anyway to make the shipping charges lesser?

Ship it to USA address..:P

If the shipping method is Standard/economy one then there is no other way to lower the shipping cost further unless may be you can bundle more items you want and then you might find some balance to the shipping cost.

alphabeta

alphabeta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Btw I got a recent shipment from Amazon.co.uk and it was delivered by aramex to my house. The delivery boy wanted a Xerox of any of my photo ids. I did not have any with me at the time except for a copy of my company id which I gave it to him. He asked me to send a copy of the id to his email. Anyone else having a similar experience ? I am not sure it is a good idea to have a private company build a database of people's photo ids.

Shantz

Shantz

Tasker-ed by my better half

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,897 posts
  • PSN ID:gabruwithguns-in

Are you going to use it at home btw or in an isolated environment? Asking because this seems to be a condenser mic. In a regular place, it'd pick up too much noise.

mightygamer

mightygamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts
  • Now Playing:The Witcher 3

First time buying a game from Amazon UK. On the checkout page, they only show postage & packing charges and no import fee deposit. Will I have to pay customs or not ?

Can anyone who has bought from Amazon UK clarify ?

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

Had ordered shoes from amazon...ek toh bluedart delivered after 7 days from estimate date...on top the shoes size is different...the label on the outside box is right but shoe inside is bigger than that.

but they offered to replace it and now shipped it via their own service..how is that??

Edited by playstation, 31 August 2015 - 12:37 PM.

nitinveer

nitinveer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Had ordered shoes from amazon...ek toh Blu-ray delivered after 7 days from estimate date...on top the shoes size is different...the label on the outside box is right but shoe inside is bigger than that.

but they offered to replace it and now shipped it via their own service..how is that??

Their own courier service is much better and faster than other parties.

You could complain to customer care about the blu ray being delivered late, they might give you some benefits.

Edited by nitinveer, 31 August 2015 - 12:29 PM.

Posted Image

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,503 posts

Their own courier service is much better and faster than other parties.

You could complain to customer care about the blu ray being delivered late, they might give you some benefits.

I mean Bluedart...yes i complained they have raised it to their superior and investigation team.

nitinveer

nitinveer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

I mean Bluedart...yes i complained they have raised it to their superior and investigation team.

Bluedart is slower compared to ATS (Amazon Transportation Services).

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users