Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazon orders

• Please log in to reply
2104 replies to this topic

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts
  • XBL GT:ArsenicNero
  • PSN ID:XzWhiteDevilzX
  • Steam:XzWhiteDevilzX

Standard delivery is without custom charges upfront , you have to pay later plus you won't get tracking details I guess while in global Amazon clears custom for you as you pay upfront to them and give tracking Id

Oh ok...so basically they were lying when they said that they won't charge anything additional and checkout price is final price for standard delivery

But you are sure right,,? Ever ordered from amazon Uk..?

Posted Image

kushalrocks

kushalrocks

Sic Parvis Magna Tourney Winners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,503 posts
  • XBL GT:kushalrocks1001
  • PSN ID:kushalrocks1001
  • Steam:kushalrocks1001
  • Now Playing:AC UNITY PS4
In standard delivery Amazon won't charge , but any duty you have to pay your postman or designated delivery guy .global only removes hassle for you Amazon will refund if no duty by custom office , they will clear it for you as parcel sometime stuck at custom , happened with me before when I purchased from Amazon uk , recently they added custom upfront after following with usa counterpart

791962.png

My 3DS FC 4656-6100-8090 . Pm me yours if you add me :)

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

In standard delivery Amazon won't charge , but any duty you have to pay your postman or designated delivery guy .global only removes hassle for you Amazon will refund if no duty by custom office , they will clear it for you as parcel sometime stuck at custom , happened with me before when I purchased from Amazon uk , recently they added custom upfront after following with usa counterpart

Ok thanks for the info..

Posted Image

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

Hey guys, i'm trying to order a Wii U from Amazon Italy..For same product there are two different prices at checkout..One is giving 25k at checkout incl of shipping and import costs...other is showing 20k incl of shipping and import costs..Both are same bundles but different listings and same seller as well (Amazon)...

What could it be..?

Posted Image

Hahaman

Hahaman

On Trading Caution List

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,439 posts
  • XBL GT:Hahaman4real
  • PSN ID:hahaman4real
  • Steam:hahaman
  • Now Playing:The Witcher 2(360)

finally got sunset overdrive for rs2199 from amazon.in...some very good deals are going on check it out

582.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users