Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazon orders

• Please log in to reply
2148 replies to this topic

Monokuma

Monokuma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • PSN ID:Account_ed
  • Steam:Tanssem
  • Now Playing:P4G

Hi guys had a query about importing a DS,
Can i be charged more customs than what has already been charged as import fees by Amazon?

Also how'll i be sure, how much custom duty was levied?

Check WhatsApp

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My game stations: PS2 | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | PS Vita | Wii | Gameboy

blitzkreiig

blitzkreiig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • PSN ID:dranshul
:arigato:

Shantz

Shantz

Tasker-ed by my better half

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,919 posts
  • PSN ID:gabruwithguns-in
Folks does anyone know about "Import export code"?
I bought a laptop from Amazon UK and paid all deposits as well. However, UPS now says that it was sent as a "cargo" and I need to give them many documents and fees to get it cleared.

AnK

AnK

All fanboys love me. Some even want to be me.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,581 posts
  • PSN ID:ank666
  • Now Playing:V has come to

You just have to do what they or the authorities here are saying

no other option now

all depends on your luck tbh 

ank666.png

blitzkreiig

blitzkreiig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • PSN ID:dranshul
From the inputs I got from the guys here, they can't levy any more fees than what has already been charged to you.

UPS is acting like a real a$$hole in my case too...My order reached my city 2 days ago. It was out for delivery since yesterday morning, didn't get delivered though. Now the status is stuck in warehouse...No further delivery dates either.

Edited by blitzkreiig, 26 April 2016 - 06:39 AM.

Danny007

Danny007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • PSN ID:Goku_Danny

Folks does anyone know about "Import export code"?
I bought a laptop from Amazon UK and paid all deposits as well. However, UPS now says that it was sent as a "cargo" and I need to give them many documents and fees to get it cleared.

IE Code is for people frequently buying and selling abroad. Generally for a business. Even if u get an IE code, u would still need to pay the duty while import. Plus u need to file returns periodically even if u merely possess an IE Code and havent done any transaction.

www.facebook.com/EliteGamerLounge

http://tinypic.com/r/316lszr/8

playstation

playstation

I am the Doval incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,390 posts

Has anyone ever ordered from Amazon Italy? how was the epxerience?

Sala log  bohat lazy hai yaar....I ordered  on 23rd and my stuff is still not shipped. All are available and in stock. BC twice i emailed  their customer care also ..same thing ... it will be shipped soon . Arey salo 1 week hogaya hai...kya moharat nikal ke ship karoge.......

All My Stuff listed At TP can be bought for 40% off( Excluding Shipping) as leaving out of town and need to sell them asap. PM me only if your interested.

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts
  • XBL GT:ArsenicNero
  • PSN ID:XzWhiteDevilzX
  • Steam:XzWhiteDevilzX

Sala log  bohat lazy hai yaar....I ordered  on 23rd and my stuff is still not shipped. All are available and in stock. BC twice i emailed  their customer care also ..same thing ... it will be shipped soon . Arey salo 1 week hogaya hai...kya moharat nikal ke ship karoge.......

I ordered my Wii U from there..

Posted Image

abhinit90

abhinit90

Hannah Montana will save the world

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,415 posts
  • PSN ID:abhinit90
  • Now Playing:ermm..... something

What did you order?

playstation

playstation

I am the Doval incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,390 posts

I ordered my Wii U from there..

Okay. Did they take so long to ship it. and did it came in time?which courier they used?

What did you order?

Some mountaineering gears.

All My Stuff listed At TP can be bought for 40% off( Excluding Shipping) as leaving out of town and need to sell them asap. PM me only if your interested.

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

Okay. Did they take so long to ship it. and did it came in time?which courier they used?

Not that long..it was delivered between the dates that were given..and i think locally they used DTDC..

Edited by Agent 47, 02 May 2016 - 08:08 AM.

Posted Image

playstation

playstation

I am the Doval incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,390 posts

Not that long..it was delivered between the dates that were given..and i think locally they used DTDC..

So they do take their time for shipping. 

Agent 47

Agent 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,929 posts

So they do take their time for shipping. 

Even Amazon US takes time...15-20 days atleast..

Posted Image

playstation

playstation

I am the Doval incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,390 posts

^^ I mean not as in delivery time ...but  shipping.

Since past 1 week my order shows will be shipped shortly. I wonder why taking them so long to ship. The customer care has just same thing to say ..It will reach you by  delivery date given. Arey bc ship kab karega...1 week toh hogaya...Sab kuch toh in stock hai...what you guys waiting for.

Will threaten them in next email....about sending Sonia Gandhi back if they don't ship it soon. 

playstation

playstation

I am the Doval incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,390 posts

^^ I mean not as in delivery time ...but  shipping.

Since past 1 week my order shows will be shipped shortly. I wonder why taking them so long to ship. The customer care has just same thing to say ..It will reach you by  delivery date given. Arey bc ship kab karega...1 week toh hogaya...Sab kuch toh in stock hai...what you guys waiting for.

Will threaten them in next email....about sending Sonia Gandhi back if they don't ship it soon. 

They are shipping it now..looks like they read the above line...:lol: 

krados

krados

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

My order has cleared customs and is out for delivery. But could not see any info on how much custom fees was charged. from where to get that info? Also, while ordering there was only 1 shipping option, and the game has arrived in just 7 days(from US)...is this usally the case? or by mistake i have used priority shipping or something? Shipping cost was ~35$

Gaming is like bathing. People who don't bathe, don't bathe. People who do, bathe several times a day.

1000599.png

Monokuma

Monokuma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • PSN ID:Account_ed
  • Steam:Tanssem
  • Now Playing:P4G

My order has cleared customs and is out for delivery. But could not see any info on how much custom fees was charged. from where to get that info? Also, while ordering there was only 1 shipping option, and the game has arrived in just 7 days(from US)...is this usally the case? or by mistake i have used priority shipping or something? Shipping cost was ~35$

The customs details you will receive upon receiving the parcel. Once the parcel is delivered, depending on the carrier, you will get a msg with a link to the receipt for the customs as well. And yes, normal shipping through amazing reaches in around 7 days. Atleast that's the case with Bangalore.

Priority shipping comes in around 2-3 days afaik.

Edit: I have got mine 'delivered' in 7 days. It reached here on the 5th or 6th day I guess after shipping.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Edited by Monokuma, 12 May 2016 - 10:59 PM.

• krados likes this

My game stations: PS2 | PS3 | PS4 | PSP | PS Vita | Wii | Gameboy

krados

krados

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

^^ Thank you :)

• Monokuma likes this

Gaming is like bathing. People who don't bathe, don't bathe. People who do, bathe several times a day.

1000599.png

failgunner

failgunner

Obligatory poser otaku

• IVG Author
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

For those interested, Amazon Japan now ships games also. This happened a few weeks ago but they disabled it for most games. Now most games are able to be shipped here. Good for getting import friendly PS4 and Vita games or even game soundtracks. Amazon JP uses DHL Express and stuff usually reaches in 3 days tops. 

真・女神転生

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users