playstation

Parasite Eve:The 3rd Birthday

pe1y.jpg

Developer: Square Enix, HexaDrive

Publisher: Square Enix

System: PSP1

Genre: Action Role Playing Game

Release: March 2011

The 3rd Birthday (ザ・サード バースデイ Za Sādo Bāsudei?) is a third-person shooter action role-playing game from Square Enix. The game was developed for the PlayStation Portable and marks the third entry in the Parasite Eve series after Parasite Eve 2, which was released in 2000. The game was released on December 22, 2010 in Japan[4] and will be released on Q1 2011 in North America and Europe.

Trailer

Screenshots:

3rdbdayabrea01.jpg

2132432829.jpg

ayabreaparasiteeve3rdbi.jpg

Square Enix Europe Confirms The 3rd Birthday Twisted Edition, Voice Cast

Square Enix Europe has formally announced the "Twisted Edition" of the upcoming PSP Action-RPG The 3rd Birthday and also confirmed some of the members of the voice cast for the title.

We reported yesterday on several European retailers listing the game, and Square Enix then told us that an announcement was "coming soon". Clearly, they meant very, very soon.

In today's announcement, Square Enix confirmed that the Twisted Edition pack will be released as the standard version of the game to encourage gamers to pick it up. It'll include a 48 page hardback book with concept artwork and illustrations, two Lithograph art prints of leading lady Aya Brea and an unlock code that'll allow Lightning to dress up as Aya Brea in the upcoming Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy.

Square Enix also revealed two known-names cast in the title as major characters. Yvonne Strahovski is to take the role of Aya. She's famed for her role in the TV series Chuck, but RPG Site readers will likely already know her as the face and voice of Mass Effect 2's Miranda. Casting her is no bad thing, as Mass Effect 2 won our award for Voice Cast Performance of the Year in 2010. Also cast is Jensen Ackles as the mysterious Kyle Madigan.

ayabrea.jpg

source

Tabata on 3rd Birthday: “We should have made the game for PS3″

Hajime Tabata, director of PSP’s upcoming Parasite Eve entry, The 3rd Birthday, has said that, due to PSP not being the most popular platform in the west, they should have made the game on PlayStation 3.

“We are very much aware of the fact that the PSP is not currently the most attractive or popular console in Europe, but we’ll have to deal with that depressing fact. We should have made the game for PS3, really,” Tabata told VG247 during a recent interview.

“At one point, I was seriously considering that we had opted for the wrong platform,” he added.

“So, we have shaped up the kind of game that is more interesting to experience if we could play it on the big screen. It had a kind of quality that could be enjoyed on a PS3 or Xbox 360 but as we had already made the decision to put it on PSP, we had to stick by it. We had to squash it down to a smaller screen, and that was extremely difficult.”

Like it or not, The 3rd Birthday launches for PSP on March 29, 2011.

source

sala pagla...abhi bol reha hai...ps3 mein hota...Sega bhi kaam se kaam VC3 PS3 mein lata ...Japani log ko kya hogaya...:doh:

Mine's clean.

The only problem is that its a US model so I have to use it with a voltage converter :(

for both ps1 and ps2 -USA version are best.... lot of japani game never made it to pal region...despite being translated to english language.... I once bought a ps1 game in India officially available here in landmark...for rs 999. V rally racing....it did not worked on my pal ps2 or ps1 as it was ntsc u/c....back those days distributor use to launch any region game here and gamers did not had idea of pal and ntsc ......they would not even care.....it was when milestone came into scene that pal ps1 original games started coming in....still hard to find where as ntsc was available easily.....

^^ Why do you want a PSOne? Play the games on your PSP.

I have a psone but I guess its modded, I want it for sole collection purpose, actually have the whole Playstation Family, Ps1 - ( sadly modded ) Ps2 - Had a modded, sold it and bought a brand new ps2 , Ps3 - Legit ( no usb dongle shite dont eva ) Psp phat and slim ( both Original FW ) planning to buy the Pspgo when the NGP hits the market , and the NGP when the prices reach 18k :fear:

Even tried to import the Psx but the seller was a bitch :cry:

I have seen some gameplay video of Japp version of this on youtube, looks really great , like Resident Evil combined with Human Teleportation kinda system.

SE just keep on bringing stunning looking titles after titles on PSP , just imagine what they will do with a NGP. :panic:

I have seen some gameplay video of Japp version of this on youtube, looks really great , like Resident Evil combined with Human Teleportation kinda system.

SE just keep on bringing stunning looking titles after titles on PSP , just imagine what they will do with a NGP. :panic:

Have you played any PE games before??....I have but not manage to complete it....coz of my ps1 stopped working....and i can say it plays really well both as a horror and action game.try it for sure...i also saw the videos and this is definitely AAA class title.

I am sure they will be doing great titles on NGP too.

This game should have been made for the PS3. :rant: This would look awesome on the big screen. Graphics are too good for the small screen of the PSP.

Very true.....and now even they realize that....seriously apne par mein kulari marna ...:doh:

Psp phat and slim ( both Original FW ) planning to buy the Pspgo when the NGP hits the market , and the NGP when the prices reach 18k :fear:

Why would you buy a psp phat, slim and GO and then wait for the NGP to drop its price. :eyebrow:

You could well use that money to get a 3DS and NGP at launch.

Archived