Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Soulcalibur V

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

CM Sunny

CM Sunny

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,564 posts
  • PSN ID:devilincarnated
  • Now Playing:Bible Black

Boob Calibur is back !

When people think of DOA they think of the ladies and the (*ahem*) physics, when infact its this game which should get the attention for those two things.

bu...bu....but them bewbs :wub:
Posted Image

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • XBL GT:nikslyon
  • PSN ID:darkniks

bu...bu....but them bewbs :wub:

coffee bro need an update on the gaming babe thread :bigyellowgrin: ( I hope u know who :naughty: )

4tr5f6.jpg

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
Sophitia's daughter also confirmed:-

Looks like we finally have more definitive information on Soul Calibur V since its initial announcement last week, by way of Famitsu. The Japanese magazine published a few more details on the fifth game's protagonist, Patroklos, and offers up a few more tidbits regarding development.

Patroklos, Sophitia's son, will use the same short sword and shield style his mother employs, and wields the Arcadia Shield -- we've already seen the guy's sword. At 19 years old, the boy is blood type B and stands 177 centimeters tall, which translates to 5'8". And since Namco hasn't quite grasped height-weight balance (seriously, check character stats in IV), he'll probably clock in at 80 lbs. or something.

As for our returning angsty blond, Siegfried will be 40-years-old and carrying around Requiem, his weapon from Soul Calibur and Soul Calibur II. His hair did also look slightly different in the new character art, and his armor has been toned down a great deal.

During an interview with Famitsu, producer Hisaharu Tago dropped a few more details about the game, but don't expect too many specifics. He notes that Soul Calibur V will boast new and old characters, and some of the returning characters will have new weapons. Tago is also hoping V will have as many fighters as IV and mentions "special weapons," but he didn't say more than that on the subject.

The game is estimated to be 10 percent complete. A new battle system is hinted at, but Tago has been rather sketchy on the topic of gameplay, saying that "there are and there aren't changes."

During a recent posting spree on his Twitter, director Daishi Odashima revealed that Patroklos' sister -- Sophitia has two kids, if you'll recall -- will be a playable character in V when he tweeted, "I'm currently working on Pyrrah's balance."

In another tweet, Odashima confirmed to his followers that a guest character has been settled upon. The post read, "Just to tell you, the guest character has already been decided. I can't say anything because we have deals with the other company."

Source:- http://www.neoseeker...-battle-system/

wtf!! is this happening, some kinda family reunion, only wantz Sophitia Scamco!! :rant: ( I see, Daishi going the Harada way :furious: )

& looks like the guest character has already been decided, hope they reveal this at E3 :fear: better be some Capcom character, no need for FF characters

Edited by darkniks, 19 May 2011 - 04:43 AM.

4tr5f6.jpg

sephi22

sephi22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • PSN ID:sephi22
  • Steam:sephi22
  • Now Playing:Catherine
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Can't wait for this bitch. I don't really care much for the gameplay, but SC has my favorite character art style and character backstories in fighting games. I love the intricate medieval regal outfits.
Fun fact: I used to take part in GameFAQs' Soul Calibur High School threads. *facepalm*

I own the original SCIII and SCIV, and I guess those the the second worst and worst SCs respectively (not counting the Wii game). I'm hopeful for this reboot.

praveer

praveer

Which way to the friend zone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • XBL GT:xUselessoulx
  • PSN ID:nOoblet16
  • Steam:ajrobben
  • Now Playing:Je peux le faire !
This game is going to be a milf paradise.

kFGDMIp.jpg

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
  • XBL GT:ShadokenZX
  • PSN ID:Shadoken33
  • Steam:Shadoken33
Daishi says Sophitias daughter is in the game too O_o...her name is pyraah

Posted Image

Also

Daishi_CALIBUR Daishi Odashima
Just to tell you, the guest character has already been decided. I canít say anything else because we have deals with the other company.

Posted Image

Noctis

Noctis

IVG Tournament Winner - October

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • XBL GT:Noctis 7
  • PSN ID:Noctis_7

I own the original SCIII and SCIV, and I guess those the the second worst and worst SCs respectively (not counting the Wii game). I'm hopeful for this reboot.

Still both were good.

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
SC is my favourite fighting game of all-time, still remember the day when I was a kid & used to go & play Soul Blade in the arcades, Siegfried was my main player & the game was difficult back then but with the beginnng of Soulcalibur series, my love for the game increased more, then played Soulcalibur 2 in PS2 & was little annoyed to see Heihachi in the game, wish I had gamecube or Xbox back then, would have loved to try out Spawn & Link,

then this Soulcalibur 3 was gud but not that awesome, Chronicles of the Sword was gud & an RPG type of mode was interesting addition but it lacked the very elements of a Soulcalibur game like the fighting system wasn't smooth, some glitches, & a confusing map to travel, ( don't even know how to fight Abyss or Night Terror, just fought them randomly :P )

Soulcalibur IV was like a beauty for me :) but lacked content, character designs were real awesome & the girls looked damn hot!! then story mode was damn short compared to other SC games, Tower of Souls was gud btw but after completing it I felt like NOW WAT?? & online play was laggy, infact there was so much lag in online & again I was never able to find a decent match :( but 1 thing I always liked about SC was that the soundtracks were top-notch, & beautiful to hear,

so got high hopes from Soulcalibur V :cheers: hope this game kicks every other fighting game's a*s, so till now Siegfried, Patroklos & Pyrrah confirmed,
now where the hell r Mitsurugi & Taki? Can't see them in old age home :nerves: & wat about Sophitia? Is she in cuz by the looks of her family & 2 players with a short sword & a shield already in, so I think the chances r to say good-bye to her :cry:

EDIT:- anyone played Soulcalibur: Legends? :scratchchin: heard that it sucked big-time, I saw the gameplay footage & action but it was pretty ok but not that gud, but better than Scamco's Tekken Force or Scenario Campaign

Edited by darkniks, 19 May 2011 - 02:26 PM.

4tr5f6.jpg

avkash

avkash

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,156 posts
  • XBL GT:avkash
  • PSN ID:avkash_nagar

This game is going to be a milf paradise.

:roflroll:
Posted Image

praveer

praveer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
Not that I'm complaining, I rikes them older women :fear:

kFGDMIp.jpg

devilryu111

devilryu111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • XBL GT:devilryu111
  • PSN ID:devilryu111
  • Steam:devilryu111
  • Now Playing:DRAGON NEST SEA
i only played sc3 didnt play 4.is the 4th one good.does the 5th series have character creation
http://www.xboxgamer...m/gamercard/XxX DarkM00nXxX/arancia/card.png

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

i only played sc3 didnt play 4.is the 4th one good.does the 5th series have character creation

u played sc3 first :doh: play Soulcalibur 1 on Dreamcast or XBOX live, & try Soulcalibur 2 also its 1 of the best game of all-time

4tr5f6.jpg

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
SC1 on DC is the best by faaar.... really awesome game
  • FedGamers likes this
Posted Image

devilryu111

devilryu111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • XBL GT:devilryu111
  • PSN ID:devilryu111
  • Steam:devilryu111
  • Now Playing:DRAGON NEST SEA
i think iplayed sc1 on ps1
http://www.xboxgamer...m/gamercard/XxX DarkM00nXxX/arancia/card.png

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
LOL.. that musta been soul blade ....SC1 was only on DC , and now XBLA
Posted Image

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

i think iplayed sc1 on ps1

bro wat u r talkin about is Soul Blade & not Soulcalibur, Soul Blade was in PS1 while after some years Soulcalibur came out but for dreamcast only, both r different game & Soulcalibur is far better than Soul Blade,

wat shado said Soulcalibur is really the best game in the whole franchise

4tr5f6.jpg

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted Image

A screenshot of the latest entry in Namco Bandai's weapon-based fighting game Soul Calibur has appeared online, showing off one of the title's new characters.

The screen - which teases an upcoming cover story in EGM - features a blonde haired female character that looks strikingly like Sophitia. The lass is actually Pyrrha, the daughter of Sophitia and Rothion Alexandra and sister to Patroklos. Namco Bandai has said the siblings represent a new era in the Soul Calibur narrative and will be the focus of the game's story.

The back of another character can also be seen, and judging from the stance as well as the weapon we're guessing it's wandering samurai Mitsurugi, who seems to have aged quite a bit from the look of his grey hair.

The Soul Calibur development team has told Japanese mag Famitsu that the game is just ten percent complete, but that 'fans will be incredibly impressed' with the final product

Source:- http://www.computera...creen-revealed/

Mitsurugi :wOOtjumpy: he still looks good, he might be old but the fire in his Soul still burns beeches B)

as for Pyrrah, she looks just as Hot!! as her mother :blush: but gotta say the character designs r as good as ever

Edited by darkniks, 02 June 2011 - 01:28 AM.

4tr5f6.jpg

praveer

praveer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
Booooo for covered legs.

kFGDMIp.jpg

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
no probleemo, just tear apart her clothes armor ;)

4tr5f6.jpg

Grimlock

Grimlock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • XBL GT:Greed4Speed92
  • PSN ID:Greed4Speed92
  • Steam:greed4speed92
  • Now Playing:Tales of Xillia

sephi22

sephi22

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • PSN ID:sephi22
  • Steam:sephi22
  • Now Playing:Catherine
Same graphics, same gameplay, annoying catchphrases. Hype levels falling...

CM Sunny

CM Sunny

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,564 posts
  • PSN ID:devilincarnated
  • Now Playing:Bible Black

as for Pyrrah, she looks just as Hot!! as her mother :blush: but gotta say the character designs r as good as ever

burn :chair:
Posted Image

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts

Same graphics, same gameplay, annoying catchphrases. Hype levels falling...

Maybe they just using the Character creation mode? :naughty:
Posted Image

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
dbl post

Edited by Shadoken, 03 June 2011 - 03:16 PM.

Posted Image

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Hype Level increasing dramatically :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

4tr5f6.jpg

Br0keN 1riS

Br0keN 1riS

BF3 IVG Blood Rush Tourney Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts
  • PSN ID:ragur100
  • Now Playing:limbo,braid

Pain is temporary,Pride is forever

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
wooohhooooo!!! the gameplay & graphics look really awesome for a fighter, also the background & character models look gorgeous

I'm a little surprised that Ivy still looks hot after 17 years. :giggle:

4tr5f6.jpg

darkniks

darkniks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

ohh........ so we get a new taki this time, it looks like it was created thru SC4's customization menu :thumbdown: n why the hell Siegfried gets his a*s kicked in every trailer <_<

don't know about the last guy in the trailer, his looks r similar to Raphael though

4tr5f6.jpg

Shadoken

Shadoken

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,594 posts
why cant we put some of the classic chars and add new ones??....These new ones just seem like replacements for the old characters .... They dont need to remove old characters because of story ... they can just leave them in versus mode and ignore them in story ...KOF does this...

and lol@siegfried getting owned by random dude :lol: ...
Posted Image

Noctis

Noctis

IVG Tournament Winner - October

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • XBL GT:Noctis 7
  • PSN ID:Noctis_7
lol yeah, Seigfried seems to be getting beaten up in the trailers and even the comic-con demo.

And most of the new models look bland, like they were made using the character creator in 5 mins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users