There are plenty of us here on IVG and its time to have our own thread. We can also compile a handy list in the OP, starting with myself.
IVG ID : Piper
Gaming stuff I own : PC, PS3, Android
Married since : November, 2008
So here's inviting all those gamers who've tied the knot to share their experiences.
1. How does your spouse feel about your gaming time?
2. Does she think those gaming figurines would come in handy for the kids to play with?
3. And the money spent on this passion, how does she feel about it?
Megz questions v1 :
4. Do you encourage your wife to play some videogames with you?
5. Would you be happy, surprised, thrilled or scared if your wife also became a member of IVG?
6. Do you encourage your wife or share her passions say may be, Saas-Bahu serial, Or Romantic YRF movie Or Cricket, Or Bhartnatyam Dance Show etc..?
7. How many hours in a week you devote to your Gaming?
8. What are three things you wish your wife would understand about you and your connection with Gaming?[/font][/color]
Megz questions v2 :
9. If you want one game to see your wife beat you in..Which one will that be?
10. What changes after marriage?? As in, Me time, utilization of me time, you as a person
11. Would you like your kid(s) to be an avid gamer(s)?
12. Have you ever planned a surprise gift/ party/ outing for your better half??
Let the trolling begin!
Edited by piper, 08 June 2011 - 10:29 AM.
Added Agony Aunt's questions :P