Dust 514

praveer

• 9 months later...

CCP premieres new Dust 514 gameplay at EVE Fanfest keynote

CCP showed off nearly a half-hour of new gameplay footage from Dust 514 as part of the MMOFPS’s keynote at EVE Fanfest last night. Watch it below the break to see it in action and how the game ties in with EVE Online, including a particular instance of an orbital strike near the end. The future, right there.

The PS3 shooter launches sometime this year. Thanks, Gekidami.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Did the full game release yesterday? Anyone playing this? Whats the verdict?

I got the 5.0 version last week. Don't know if its the final one.

I'll be back on PSN next week. Hoping to see some ambitious IVGians who are not afraid of playing something new.

side quests!!! its not an RPG mate...

if you know anything about MAG, then paint a picture of similar pallet with small crowd and bit more complications...

this game will be harder to understand for new comers... even i've not figured out everything yet... but i know i'll play this game for a long time, at least till PS4 comes out...

^^ Dude Defiance has side missions, can't blame me for expecting it from another online shooter

This is what happens when people get confused between the type of games...

Defiance is an MMO, hence got side quests... where as, Dust 514 is not... so no side missions there...

But during game, you'll get secondary objectives to complete... still they can't be defined as quests...

Only PMCs fighting for pride & glory, if you believe in those sort of things...

Well since the game is branded as MMOFPS i got confused & FPS games like borderlands & concepts like destiny give me hope for a open world or at least sandbox online shooter, i am bored of stereotypical shooter concepts

Archived