playstation

Tekken Hybrid

Tekken.png.pagespeed.ce.4csmX2otp1.png

Developer-Namco Bandai

Publisher-Namco Bandai

Release-

System- PS3

Description

Tekken fans on the PS3 have something special to smile about today. Namco-Bandai has announced that the upcoming Tekken Hybrid collection will be exclusive to the PS3.

Tekken Hybrid is actually a collection that includes Tekken Tag Tournament HD and a new 3D compatible movie, Tekken Blood Vengeance 3D. Here’s a little bit about the movie.

Created in full CG, TEKKEN Blood Vengeance 3D is being produced by Digital Frontier (Resident Evil: Degeneration, Death Note and Appleseed), with the screenplay written by Dai Sato (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and Cowboy Bebop) and the score composed by Hitoshi Sakimoto (Ogre Battle, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Tekken 6). Directing the project will be Youichi Mouri, who directed the opening movies for both Tekken® 5 and Tekken® 6: Bloodline Rebellion.

Tekken Tag Tournament HD is a remake of the PS2 classic that revolutionized tag-team fighting games and is being remade in glorious 3D. Tekken Hybrid is set to release in Fall 2011.

Video

Screenshots

34011Tekken_Tag_HD_02_0.jpg

a9123e508796ed1dd6eafe81e8b2b888.jpg

34016Tekken_Tag_HD_07_0.jpg

34017Tekken_Tag_HD_08.jpg

34018Tekken_Tag_HD_09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshots added.

also some screenshot from movie

11_890.jpg

9_1020.jpg

4_1555.jpg

14_702.jpg

16_603.jpg

Also

Price revealed for Tekken Hybrid on Playstation 3

Katsuhiro Harada, Game Director and Chief Producer of Namco Bandai Games, recently stated on Twitter that the just-announced Tekken Hybrid Blu-ray/game bundle for the Playstation 3 will be much cheaper than a retail game. He is apparently true to his words as GameStop recently put up a pre-order page for the product, listing it with a $39.99 price tag.

Namco Bandai Games will release Tekken Hybrid exclusively for the Playstation 3 in North America later this November. The package includes a Blu-ray copy of the new computer-generated movie for the fighting game series called “Tekken Blood Vengeance 3D” in addition to a high-definition remake of Tekken Tag Tournament on the Playstation 2. A few additional contents are also to be announced sometime in the future. You can check out some gameplay screens for Tekken Tag Tournament HD on Playstation 3 in addition to some movie still and character renders from Tekken Blood Vengeance 3D in the slideshow to the left of this article.

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/price-revealed-for-tekken-hybrid-on-playstation-3

Tekken Tag is one of my favourite Tekken games beside Tekken 3......but tbh i am not liking this much....i will probably go for it coz of the blu-ray movie included...

well it looks gud & colourful, & simply the best for guys who still luv Tekken 2 & 3, n I think with online modes such as 2 vs 2 + a gud netcode, this game will be a gud warm-up before Tag Tournament 2 B)

best thing is that Jin's fighting style in this 1 is based on the Mishima-ryu Karate style from Tekken 3, & I think they shud add Gon & Dr. Boskonovitch this time B)

well it looks gud & colourful, & simply the best for guys who still luv Tekken 2 & 3, n I think with online modes such as 2 vs 2 + a gud netcode, this game will be a gud warm-up before Tag Tournament 2 B)

best thing is that Jin's fighting style in this 1 is based on the Mishima-ryu Karate style from Tekken 3, & I think they shud add Gon & Dr. Boskonovitch this time B)

ah that guys was simply awesome...:good:

abt colourful and all...tekken tag was already colourful on ps2 only...with nice crisp graphics that can still look good...this infact is nothing but small touches to play on full hd tvs....

anyways i will be getting this i know it.

abt colourful and all...tekken tag was already colourful on ps2 only...with nice crisp graphics that can still look good...this infact is nothing but small touches to play on full hd tvs....

anyways i will be getting this i know it.

yeah its still pretty lookin game, I'm more concerned about the online modes cuz the game is already a masterpiece for PS2 so re-mastering it won't be a problem,

also lookin forward to the movie, I'm sure it will be a success & not like SF4 movies which were boring

Archived